[Unverified] EvoCity Labour Party
(07-23-2018, 03:38 PM)Kulesebbi Wrote: snip

[Image: DMGDouH.png]

Hello Mr Downsy N. Drome,

First of all thank you incredibly much for your application. It is considerably appreciated and we will proceed to analyze your application. We are asking you to please remain on further notification from us. Both I, Deputy Director and our Party Secretary will discuss and will contact you again presently. 

The following step will be the interview in our new discord server and we can't wait to conclude your application so please stick by.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp
[Image: clvck9d.png]

Greetings Mr Downsy N. Drome,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. We are looking forward to start working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as Security Guard. I can't wait to see your development within the party.  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp 
Star 
Out Of Character

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Lewwings

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74266265

Roleplay Points: 0

Have you received any bans or blacklist for the past 2 months? If "Yes" please state more info below: No

Hours: 930

In-Character

Name: Matthew "Lewwings" Jones

What position are you applying for? Member of Parliament

Why do you want to become a part of the team? I want to once again help Labour move forward the politics of EvoCity, the new team looks refreshing and hardworking and I would like to help out in the operations of Labour once more.

Have you got any previous experience with the position or similar? I was formerly the Deputy Director and even the Director for a short stint.

What can you bring to the team? Much experience and knowledge in what the party represents. An avid interest in centre-left and centre politics and an overall hardworking attitude.

Any references to any other political parties? N/A

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(07-25-2018, 07:57 PM)Zona Wrote:
[Image: zedlDsH.png]

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team. We are looking forward to start working with you. You have achieved to receive the position as Security Guard. I can't wait to see your development within the party.  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp 

You've just accepted a person into your clan who is literally called Mr. Down Syndrome, this clan is very professional one.
(08-10-2018, 09:03 PM)Killroy Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 07:57 PM)Zona Wrote:
[Image: zedlDsH.png]

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp 

You've just accepted a person into your clan who is literally called Mr. Down Syndrome, this clan is very professional one.

In-Character names can be changed what so ever. The thing is that this is a roleplay group, not a clan. We actually accept most players who apply because everyone should have a fair chance to join if they are interested. So instead of just going on the forums and spread bad comments about everything you comment about, please use the energy on something else than spreading hate and ridiculous comments on everything. Sorry to say it and sorry if it was rude, but sometimes you just have to be honest with a person.
The following 1 user Likes Zona's post:
  • Lewwings

Greetings Mr Matthew "Lewwings" Jones,

I'm here to tell you that you have been accepted into the team once again. We are looking forward to start working with you. You have achieved the position as Member of Parliament. I can't wait to see your development within the party again.  If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us on the official discord server.

Congratulations and welcome back to the team!

Thank you.
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp 
  • Lewwings

Greetings citizens,

I'm here to announce our brand new innovation to our positions! We are overconfident that these modifications will obtain our party to run continuously and strongly than what it currently does. We will always focus on optimizing and advancing over supplementing additional which doesn't work.

I'm delighted to introduce you to the fresh roles!

Political Deputy
and
Organizational Deputy!

I'm also pleased to introduce you to the latest Political Deputy; Matthew "Lewwings" Jones (Lewwings) , who has been our previous deputy and director! We are extremely exhilarated to have him back on the team! Congratulations!

Our current deputy Billy 'Tim' Jones, will be moved to the Organizational Deputy role and operate as he always has within the organizational part of the role. He has continued performing an astonishing job so far and we are enthusiastic to fight with Mr Jones behind the 2nd steering wheel.

For more information, please read the additional letter

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp

Spoiler: Letter
[Image: taJquTj.png]
The following 2 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings, Sebbish

Greetings,

I'm here to announce the resignation of one of our team members. Our charming Party Secretary, ChoCho Bludz, has decided to depart and leave the political party for an unrevealed reason, however, we would like to thank him for his service here at EvoCity Labour Party and we wish him the greatest of luck for the future with whatever he might arrange.

This also indicates that we have a slot available within the leadership. We are seeking a fresh Party Secretary who is able to carry a lot of responsibilities due to the numerous commitments and tasks the role comes amongst. If you believe you are able to deliver on our requirements and also want to make a change to our society which we live in, feel free to apply for the role! The leadership in EvoCity Labour Party is extraordinary and not everyone will regularly achieve one of the leadership roles, so this is a golden opportunity to really make a change!

We hope to read your application!

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp
  • Lewwings
[Image: GK0BxkB.gif][Image: D6FwsMh.gif]
The following 5 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings, Eclipze, Bobby Shmicki, BasicallyMental, chopchop1614

Greetings EvoCity,

I'm here to announce the brand-new graphic design for our forum thread. We believe this is the conventional direction to head. Our forum design will be updated presently. We have been seeking a designer for a long time, and it finally landed on Weezy, as he has done astonishing graphics in the past. We conclude he did a magnificent job with the design and we would like to thank him for his effort.

Let me introduce you to the new forum design and logos:

Spoiler :
[Image: BgrcaCa.png][Image: rgCIfom.png]
[Image: QxGLbca.jpg]

Thank you
EvoCity Labour Party
Director
Fred 'Los' Torp
The following 4 users Like Zona's post:
  • Lewwings, BasicallyMental, RoCKy, Weezy_