Weapon Holster
(12-13-2017, 05:51 PM)Jonas Wrote: -Support.

We're a semi-serious server, and if I would have the weapons on my back then I'd technically be raid-baiting. If I wanted to drive around and perhaps talk to someone in the main city, I'd be limited to do so because I got shitty weapons on my back.

I have no idea how you could think this would be good, it's realistic, but that's going back to the point that Fearless is semi-serious, and this would obviously make Criminals lives much harder and more restricted than it already is.

Holster your weapon maybe?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(12-13-2017, 05:07 PM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:59 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 04:46 PM)Wolven Wrote: Would it not be raid bait?

Having a BIG gun on your back making cops want to raid you...

Cops can’t raid if the person has a license for it?

Not everyone offers licences.
It would be raid bait, yes, but then there's not really a way around that unless the criminals are clever and just not walk around in plain sight with the gun equipped because it's not always a criminals aim to be raided. Wastes a lot of money being raided, win or loss

Cops might like having an m4 equipped on their back tho...
(12-13-2017, 05:51 PM)Jord Wrote: this is semi serious and its fine how it is, this will just cause raids all the time, admins will complain about raidbaiting and overly aggressive as it would be visible. Yeah its unrealistic but we don't pull cars out of our arse; have 6k inventory space; have the amount of health we do on here. THIS IS SEMI-SERIOUS. So now should we suggest a garage where we have to go to and take our car out as it is "unrealistic?". -Support

EDIT: If we implement this weapon on back s hit, do we now have to also implement a weapons locker as its unrealistic to pull from our arse as well, this list goes on......

Just because it’s ‘SEMI-SERIOUS’ doesn’t mean cool ass looking mods can’t be implemented in the game.
The following 1 user Likes Jeffrey's post:
  • JunkyGardai
-support, this isn't texas.

Seriously though, if this we're added criminals would be pretty much restricted to their hideouts/bases if they wanted to be armed with anything bigger than a pea shooter. It would restrict criminal roleplay which is a big part of Fearless by the way, just so you can look like Butch Cassidy
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
The following 1 user Likes Captain Barry's post:
  • Wolven
(12-13-2017, 11:04 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 05:51 PM)Jord Wrote: this is semi serious and its fine how it is, this will just cause raids all the time, admins will complain about raidbaiting and overly aggressive as it would be visible. Yeah its unrealistic but we don't pull cars out of our arse; have 6k inventory space; have the amount of health we do on here. THIS IS SEMI-SERIOUS. So now should we suggest a garage where we have to go to and take our car out as it is "unrealistic?". -Support

EDIT: If we implement this weapon on back s hit, do we now have to also implement a weapons locker as its unrealistic to pull from our arse as well, this list goes on......

Just because it’s ‘SEMI-SERIOUS’ doesn’t mean cool ass looking mods can’t be implemented in the game.

doesnt mean it has to look like serious rp either?
-Support
Would be kinda annoying as Criminal everytime you equip something it comes on your back.
+ Would be raid baiting as licenses are almost for own property defence and pistols.
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator

How is this a "cool as mod" You turn Fearless into DayZ...
Aragorn
Fearless Community Donator
(12-14-2017, 12:16 PM)Frost Wrote:

doesnt mean it has to look like serious rp either?
I don’t think they have many serious rp servers with guns on your back.
-Support
This would just make raid baiting hard not to do as some criminals like carry guns with them
-Support as others have said Semi Serious.