Weapon Holster
Title of Suggestion: Weapon Holster

Description: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...earchtext=

Why: Feels really unrealistic to pull out a hidden ak-47 for example, I feel that this would make criminals/gangs more on a low profile. Would not like to be seen in public.
And easier for government to identify and really see if someone has a rifle on them without a search.
+Support!
+/- support
You currently pull out your gun out of your pocket after you've loaded it with rifle ammo, doesn't seem to harmful to me.
Although I would like to see this implemented for bigger guns that your are unable to hide IRL.
I don't think you need to holster any pistols or a TMP up your back. They are small enough to be able to hide underneath your coat for example.
Would make aggressive RP a little harder which could have a positive result on the server.
However the pro's and con's weigh up to each other for me so that's why I'm neutral, I'm curious to see what other people have to say about this.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

+support
Would make small weapons likes pistols and SMGs more viable, as they aren't so obvious as a big damn galil on your back.
Generally would make more sense and it would be a really nice little touch.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support
+Support
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+support

Would be very cool Cheese
Oh? New Signature

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJINnfmsyx51J2Yn6-BTU...MQj1zjTh5g]
+ support
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
(12-10-2017, 05:31 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support
Would make small weapons likes pistols and SMGs more viable, as they aren't so obvious as a big damn galil on your back.
Generally would make more sense and it would be a really nice little touch.
+Support