Counter to spike strips
Title of suggestion

Counter to spike strips

Description

I've recently noticed there is no way for criminals to get rid of spike strips after they're placed down, which is very unfair for criminals trapped in a certain area. Maybe a lockpick should have the ability to remove spike strips from the road?

Why

It's really unfair.
+support
With a certain timer how long it takes to remove it.
But if the driver is in a chase, it's very like the spike strip is guarded, so not sure when they would have the chance to remove it.

But still, would make sense, since those things (as far as I know) aren't that hard to remove.
[Image: ms25_step4.jpg]
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+support

you would be able to remove these IRL, though it could take some effort and they are quite hard to fold up.
I've seen officers trying to do it while walking about near road, its quite funny
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+support
+support

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
+support

But don't spikes get removed after 5 minutes?
+Support
In what situation would you be stuck because of a spike strip?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(12-09-2017, 01:30 AM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: In what situation would you be stuck because of a spike strip?

For example, you drive into a closed area (MTL, farms, villas etc.) and they place a spikestrip roadblock at the entrance. Now they might get tunnel vision and just try to chase the car like crazy or depending on the situation they might retreat or get shot even. 
Now the spike strip will be there for 5 minutes, meaning that unless you can go around it, you are stuck.

Though not too common, but it happens at times.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+ Support

Makes complete sense. I believe this would enhance roleplay on Fearless that little bit more

+ Support
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]