Posting this for GambeRinos
He got banned from the forums and wanted me to post this for him. I kinda corrected the spelling a bit.

Your name: GambeRinos a.k.a HighwayToHell 

Your ban ID: 79044

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:220884255

Reason: DA. I wanna also be honest that I lied to Awestruck and DVN also.

Staff member who banned you: DVN

[color=#333333][b]Reason why you should be unbanned: I lied to DVN and Awestruck in the discord that GambeRinos was my half-brother. I really regret everything I did but I really wanted to spend a little more time with my friends. I’ve regretted everything, and now people having really fallen out with me. It’s not normal to lie and it’s bad for my personality, not like my personality was kinda negative to begin with. I’m really attempting on reading the rules again and resetting myself. I’m not going to put my foot down and disagree with DVN and Awestruck as the ban was highly deserved and the admin had every right to do so. I would be happy to return to the Fearless community and apologise to the people I made angry due to my bad behaviour, including Predator who I upset because I was angry of what he did. Even though, if this ban was to get ‘denied’, I would still strive to improve and remake this UBR at the right time.
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
Hi GambeRinos,

Thank you for taking the time to make an unban request. I will discuss this with the team to provide you with a conclusion as soon as possible. In the meantime can you please answer the following questions in as much detail please:

1. How will you ensure what you did doesn't happen again

2. How have you changed since you were banned from Fearless

Your patience is much appreciated.
GambeRinos is offline rn so I’ll ask him tommorow.
Spoken to GambeRinos and got this response.

1. I won’t DA and lie about it.
2. It wasn’t that long ago since I did receive the ban but I promise that I’ve learnt from my mistakes.
Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately me and the team have came to a decision, that is to deny your unban request. Here are some of the reasons why:
  • It's been 1 month since your ban, baring in mind it was a fairly severe breach of TOS.
  • You have put little to no effort in your answers despite me asking for full detail.

Closed & Moved.