Avengers: Infinity War
THE HYPE IS REAL

Also, don't watch the trailer if you still haven't seen Thor Ragnarok.. the trailer has some spoilers.

[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
They're releasing it on May 4th which is a Star Wars day. Marvel is straight up declaring war.
Soooo excited!

I cummed roughy 34 times in the first 30 seconds of this trailer Smile
45 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes 40 Seconds (April 27th) until the release of Avengers: Infinity War! I am super excited to see who will make it to Avengers 4, although I know that the new faces such as Doctor Strange, Ant-Man and Spiderman will be leading the MCU rather than Iron man, I am sure that Robert Downey Jr. will probably star as Iron Man one more time in Avenger 4, lets hope he ties the knot with Pepper! Cheese
I cannot wait to see the film tbh. I am quite a nerd to do with films and games and stuff and the Movie looks like it could be amazing.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg, omg
Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops Oops
[Image: qwFgCSM.png]                             

Usually only watch the first trailer... But if it's Marvel, I just have to get it all. The movie looks like it is going to be a masterpiece. So hyped Love

I am scared for this film

Hugh Jackman has been spotted on the exact same set that they have been doing reshoots on, rocking similar hair and clothing style as he did in the XMen universe. Perhaps we will finally see the X men, Famtastic 4 and other heroes in the MCU, as they can now legally use those characters. I would like to see them in either a quick scene in the movie (as it will deal with different timelines and realities) or in a post credit scene.

Hugh did say that the only time he would ever return as Wolverine is if it was in the MCU. Would be stupid to recast him.
(04-13-2018, 03:59 PM)Random Wrote: Hugh Jackman has been spotted on the exact same set that they have been doing reshoots on, rocking similar hair and clothing style as he did in the XMen universe. Perhaps we will finally see the X men, Famtastic 4 and other heroes in the MCU, as they can now legally use those characters. I would like to see them in either a quick scene in the movie (as it will deal with different timelines and realities) or in a post credit scene.

Hugh did say that the only time he would ever return as Wolverine is if it was in the MCU. Would be stupid to recast him.

Avengers 4 is said to merge the X-Men Universe, Fantastic Four and MCU together, however due to the already high level of Characters in Infinity War, the Russo brothers, said that they couldn't even add characters such as Jessica Jones and Luke Cage due to the high character count. I really hope this movie lives up to my expectations! Got my tickets booked, going to see it on Saturday!