Unban Request.
I am only posting for Invent. Any response to this thread will be from Invent, not myself.

Thank you

Your name:IVNT (Invent)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69638118

Your ban ID:76471

Banned by:[FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason:Terms of Service

Involved:Feffe

Why we should unban you: It's been nearly a year since my ban and want to hop back into FL, updates have happened and my friends are still livid there. It's been a while and I've matured by a milestone, with turning 15 in March I've definitely matured well. I suppose I can still have some fun. But I've thought about why i was banned back in late march and want to change myself from that ever happening again, hope you can take this into consideration and give me another chance on the servers.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Due to the nature of your ban, I actually find it unsafe for people if you were to rejoin the community. This unban request has little to no effort put into it.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Hello Awestruck, thank you for getting a response posted so quickly i'd like to go through reasons here or why I should be unbanned or be given another chance.

Reason 1:

As said in my original post I have matured way more and would not allow something like what happened before, happen again. What happened wasn't acceptable on my part at all, yes I understand that. I am willing to have a deal set in place of a shorter ban, or a lengthy blacklist of some sort, however we won't discuss that now. Going onto my second reason.

Reason 2:

I do understand why you would say a matter like "I actually find it unsafe for people if you were to rejoin the community". What happened, was very disturbing, not only for you to deal with but myself and others involved. Safety of the community obviously comes first, but I can assure you nothing like that would take place again with a staff member or in fact anyone inside the community. I have had a long think about what happened in the weeks leading up to my ban and know for a fact I will not let myself commit such an act again. If possible, could you explain to me what you mean by the safety of the community, because what i'm thinking may not be the same as what you are. If it's private or to do with the ban matter, please do steam PM me. http://steamcommunity.com/id/IVNT

Reason 3:

I have improved from my mingy days in the community and aim solely to bring a peaceful vibe and not all aggressive with the staff members as such. If you were to provide me with a second chance I can ensure you for a fact that nothing would happen again regarding that same incident.

Thank you for reading this Awestruck, sorry about the sloppy post.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Hello Invent,

By safety, I mean that it's safer for the community if you weren't a part of it. Morally, I don't think you should return and definitely don't deserve it. The same goes for the other party involved. This community is a safe place for all members to be and enjoy.

You are free to make another Unban Request in the allotted time. But for now, this is Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]