Report: [FL:RP] Wolven
Name of player: [FL:RP] Wolven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Time in GMT: 17:40

Server: V5P

Summary: Was walking around as Dictator in a random suit, I had not been out in public since becoming dictator. With no body guard. No Vehicles. Talked on the radio with noone around. Walked in a apartment where I stand for AWHILE not saying or doing anything just watching chat. When Wolven walks in the door and shoots. IE reading my job and then shooting.

Evidence

CAN UPLOAD VERSION WITH AUDIO | DIDNT FEEL LIKE EDITING THIS WITH PREMIRE SO I USED MOVIE MAKER AND IT DOESNT LIKE AUDIO
[Image: HTQUIO8.png]
I was told where you were. Just because you change your suit, doesn't mean you are a different person. You as a dictator doesn't mean that no one knows you aren't the president, cause you still are the president.

I'll leave this to the admins to conclude.
Wolven

(11-25-2017, 07:00 PM)Wolven Wrote: I was told where you were. Just because you change your suit, doesn't mean you are a different person. You as a dictator doesn't mean that no one knows you aren't the president, cause you still are the president.

I'll leave this to the admins to conclude.

Told where I was from whom? Because noone knew. I told the VP to bug off when he asked.
Doesn't matter where I got that information from. It wasn't metagaming as your face doesn't change when you change model so...
Wolven

(11-25-2017, 07:12 PM)Wolven Wrote: Doesn't matter where I got that information from. It wasn't metagaming as your face doesn't change when you change model so...

I never said my face changed. The fact that I was walking around like a random citizen would give you no way to know I was the Dictator, as you see when I walk past a couple other "Freedom Fighter" and your information does 100% matter, it's the difference between you happening to stumble upon me and then simply metagaming to kill me. Or you actually knowing it was me.
I'm wasting my time talking to you, you're struggling to understand what I'm saying.

Quick question: How did I metagame?
Wolven

(11-25-2017, 07:17 PM)Wolven Wrote: I'm wasting my time talking to you, you're struggling to understand what I'm saying.

Quick question: How did I metagame?

Quick question: How is it not metagaming to look at someones job and kill them? 

If you saw someone was a cop. Then later they went undercover and were talking to them, you couldn't just pull out a gun and shoot them. I'm not struggling to understand anything about your argument but sure ol sport.
I KNOW that you ARE the president
Wolven

As you are a public figure, in this case the dictator, your face is well known to the public. Considering the fact that you were not wearing a model that disguises your face (eg gasmask), you were easily identifiable by Wolven and thus he had all rights to open fire on you.

Denied.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.