move police spawns out of nexus lobby
Question 
Title of Suggestion: move police spawns out of nexus to the first floor of nexus

Description: move the police spawns out of nexus lobby and put just outside of it on the first floor of nexus

Why: make it easier to build dupe in the nexus without police officer getting stuck in them plus when a nexus raid is going on they don't spawn in middle of it

[Image: H3Oquj0.jpg]

[Image: g8MB0nX.jpg?1]
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
really not sure about this, people usually park their cars their and well get stuck on them. people can just put their hands up and run out

neutral
Instead move them to the first floor with the SRU spawns.
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+Support

I was thinking of making a suggestion like this. I have a couple good-looking Nexus lobby dupes, but oftentimes I see cops spawning inside of it and getting stuck, forcing me to replace the dupe, which is fairly annoying.
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
a diffeent location could be the nexus garden/waterfall nothing really is ever built there.
(11-23-2017, 12:59 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Instead move them to the first floor with the SRU spawns.

This would be most logical one. Nobody ever goes to the FBI floor and nothing happens there.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
+Support for SRU Floor
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support for the SRU floor, because that other space usually gets used for parking your car.
(11-23-2017, 12:59 PM)MrFinnConlon Wrote: Instead move them to the first floor with the SRU spawns.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

+support if spawn in first floor/fbi floor