Unban Request - APL | Jet
Your name: APL  |  Jet

Your ban ID: 76429

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121657138

Reason: Double Accounting

Staff member who banned you: mintblackbeard

Reason why you should be unbanned: Honestly, I know that it has not been very long since my ban (March of '17) but I wholeheartedly feel that I have changed. Not just in game, but in life in general. I was is the awkward part of life where I did stupid things. Again, not just in game, but life as well. I was remembering things that I would love to do and I remembered this. I went to play on the server and saw I was banned. Now here I am. I have also since begun seeking out a career in Law Enforcement, which is my main RP in the server.

Best Regards,
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:121657138&b=12]
Hello,

Thank you for making this unban request.

I will contact Mint and have his side of this.

Your patience is being appreciated.
(11-20-2017, 10:20 PM)Eeee394 Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for making this unban request.

I will contact Mint and have his side of this.

Your patience is being appreciated.

Thank You!  Smile
Hello there. I don't remember the situation as I've had many similar. After having a quick look around, there's no doubt you did it, however:

After reading what you've written, as long as the current staff feel you're ready to return and you truly mean what you say about changing, I don't see why not. It is however, not up to me and will need to be decided by them.

If anyone has any questions, just send me a forum PM.
(11-20-2017, 11:13 PM)mintblackbeard Wrote: Hello there. I don't remember the situation as I've had many similar. After having a quick look around, there's no doubt you did it, however:

After reading what you've written, as long as the current staff feel you're ready to return and you truly mean what you say about changing, I don't see why not. It is however, not up to me and will need to be decided by them.

If anyone has any questions, just send me a forum PM.

Thank you for your consideration...
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:121657138&b=12]
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I've brought this case up to discussion with the rest of the staff, and I am happy to announce that we've decided to give you another chance! The ban will however stay on your record.

Please make sure to reread the rules once joining the server. The rules can be found under the F1 menu, or here: https://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php

See you on the server! Smile