ubr Leon
Please note, I will be writing on behalf of Leon. As he has autism he is unable to articulate his argument so I will make his argument for him. He has authorized me to perform this and if you have any questions regarding this please come directly to me and I will collate the information for you.

Your name: Leon

Your ban ID:  76932

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:103367091

Reason :TOS

Staff member who banned you: [FL] Sparx

Reason why you should be unbanned: What was stated from Leon was not meant with malicious intent. Due to Leon having autism there is no filter into what is stated and as such anything he thinks will be said.

Think of it this way, you most likely think stuff you shouldn't say allowed. Now, image you had a thought as such and everyone could hear/see it. This is how it is for Leon; Leon thought of something and said it in the heat of the moment and as such was punished for this.

Leon should be unbanned because what he meant he wouldn't do and didn't mean it, he most likely doesn't even recall the situation as people with Autism.

I've attached a video above which goes through what it's like to have Autism and how to spot it. I would implore you when going forward and if you unban Leon to not put him in last chance and refrain from banning him. As someone who knows someone with autism (without giving much information of who this is) Autism is something that really isn't something you want and means you don't enjoy much. Leon found Fearless of which he enjoys; as a result you've been banning him left right and center and now he has no-one where to play.

I really hope you consider this and give special consideration when dealing with Leon; im not going to say he wont do it again as I bet you he will. However, he has no control over it and if he did he wouldn't do it. If he breaks a rule please just get to him to recite the rule back to you and let him on his way. If he directly affects someone (cdms by accident) just come to me(Ghost) and I will comp whatever the person lost. Leon has found a server of which he loves and you should help him in any way to let him play on here.

If you need any additional information can you please just ask me. I am more than happy to explain anything you need.

Regards,

GHOSTK1LL3R & Leon
Whilst it's understandable that Leon has a disability. We should not give him special treatment. I will admit, the team did do this for him in the past and let him off very petty offences with a light warning, but time and time again he has done the same. Everyone is welcome at Fearless, including Leon, however there are basic rules, which Leon was guided through countless times and admittedly let off countless times which he broke. I'm afraid to inform you that this Unban Request will be Denied and Leon will not be welcomed back at this time.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]