Kawaii UBR
Your name: Kawaii

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41161698

Your ban ID: 77318

Banned by: Random

Reason: Breaking FearRP | Should know better //Last chance

Involved: -

Why we should unban you:
Although I´ve recently announced that I'm permanently leaving fl (which I still stand by), I'm still posting this UBR.
But Greed, why? Simple, I would just like the opportunity to join the odd event, and(or) come on the servers bi-weekly or less to just say hi to some friends.
I've been banned for more than half a year now, and to honest, not much about my personality has changed, I still stand by what I said originally, that I'm innocent.
Although this probably gives you less reason to unban me, don't worry, due to the minimal amount of time I would(will) be spending on FL, drama and god knows what is past for me.
I am simply just too busy to bother and care, that be drama, AA, OOC arguments and so on. I don't think that I've broken any rules (in this situation), so I'm not asking to be forgiven, I'm just asking for another chance.
A chance to simply have the occasional fun with some old friends once in a while, nothing more than that.   
I do realize I have been a c-u-n-t to many players, a lot deserved it, but some was just toxicity from me due to boredom which hopefully should be past.
Hello Kawaii,

I will get in touch with Random and conclude your case whenever I have the time.

Thank you very much.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-20-2017, 07:24 PM)Jonas Wrote: Hello Kawaii,

I will get in touch with Random and conclude your case whenever I have the time.

Thank you very much.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.

Alright
Hello,

I've spoken to Random about this, and I've heard his side of the story.

I will bring this up with the rest of team for consideration, your patience is appreciated.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Seeing as 7 days have passed since I posted this UBR, I hereby invoke rule 6, since no request for additional information/a conclusion has been made.

--- If staff neither post any requests for additional information from the player, nor make a resolution within 7 days of the UBR being posted then it is automatically approved.

Source: https://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?ti...#pid723888

I have not been requested for any additional information nor has a resolution been achieved. I should be unbanned by the rules put in place.
Approved as stated in Rule 6 of UBRs.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]