Winds and Darkness | Floodify Video
As a film student, I have always wanted to make a short film or at least some footage like you have just shown there, and you have done a brilliant job! The coordination between the footage  cuts and the music is amazing, you really have done a good job here. I'd love to see more of your work and perhaps showcase it to the Film Class if that's okay with you!

EDIT: After looking at your channel, I can see some brilliant work, and some brilliant camera angles and lighting methods, would love to have something like this to my name, it's brilliant!
(11-20-2017, 09:06 PM)Create Wrote: As a film student, I have always wanted to make a short film or at least some footage like you have just shown there, and you have done a brilliant job! The coordination between the footage  cuts and the music is amazing, you really have done a good job here. I'd love to see more of your work and perhaps showcase it to the Film Class if that's okay with you!

EDIT: After looking at your channel, I can see some brilliant work, and some brilliant camera angles and lighting methods, would love to have something like this to my name, it's brilliant!

Go for it bud. Let me know what people aay!
Kind Regards,
Floodify