UBR
Your name: Julern

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:146617242[/b]

Your ban ID:79083

Banned by: Jonas

Reason:Fear rp

Involved: Me,President,Black market dealer 

Why we should unban you: I dont Have so much more to say that The black market Dealer that was sitting in my car told me to drive i didnt even know why the president told him to arrest me But i drove off then this bentley corleone i dont know we his helping the police but blocked me the police officer shot me in my car so i jumped out with a pistol i didnt shoot first then  the officer started shooting so i started shooting and he killed me first. We both Had Guns out.
When it happend i didnt see the officer first so i pulled out a pistol and got shot then i started randomly shooting aroud me
Ignore this reply i made it by mistake.
(11-19-2017, 01:07 PM)Julern Wrote: I know i Broke fear rp but it was a mistake I jumped out i couldnt see him so i pulled out a pistol because i knew he was gonna come around the corner and i didnt want to get arrested because i had to go when it happend. im so sorry for what happend.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
Stop bumping this appeal. We will get to it when we can.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Hello Julern,

In the PR that you were supposedly reported, it was shown that you did indeed break FearRP. You both kept going in your vehicle at gunpoint and then pulled out a gun on the officer who already had a gun pointed at you.

There is absolute solid proof that you broke the rules. There are no excuses here.

I will conclude this very soon.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Denied
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]