UBR Julern
Your name:Julern

Your SteamID:[b]STEAM_0:1:146617242[/b]

Your ban ID:79081

Banned by:Jonas

Reason:Fear rp

Involved:meĀ 

Why we should unban you:I Just Got Out from Another Raid at Nexus Went outside And everybody had gunpoint so i Crouched for about 3 sec Then i said in the Radio Because no one had gunpoint anymore I said in The radio the Nexus is Getting Raided Then Panda Turns oround kills me with Xm. None Of theese people didnt even /me takes Radio or Gunpoint at that moment so I dont Understand How That Was Fear rp Breakage.
[Image: gn3iiwj]
No One Had Gunpoint When i said Nexus is Getting Raided. they Were Consetrating on the other police officers that Came
Hello Julern,

You were at gunpoint and was told to get down. This made you under FearRP, we could have killed you any moment, so calling for backup would be a very stupid choice to make. You need to value your life. Panda did end up killing you because you called for backup, but you still broke FearRP and you were punished accordingly.

FearRP still applies when we look away and back at you for 1 second. You can't run away either if we look away for one second, you have to think realistically in cases like these.

You should have known a lot better with your amount of experience and past ban history.

I will conclude this UBR very shortly.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
But Witch rule Says That i Cant risk My life to Call Back up?
"2.1 You must follow FearRP. Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you. "

I feel as though you've been lying to me when you're telling me that you've read the rules. It appears to me that you have not. When you're a hostage, you're in a life-threatening situation, you will most likely die if you call for backup whilst being a hostage, especially during a raid on the nexus.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator
Denied