Allow taxes to 40-100%
(11-18-2017, 02:27 PM)Panda Wrote: +Support

Bring back the 40% taxes
+Support

If a president wants to risk being raided with a possibility of a higher return, why not. Should be cap at highest of 80%.
The following 1 user Likes mintblackbeard's post:
  • Wolven
-Support
Regards,
Finn Conlon 

+Rep me Here
+support
(11-18-2017, 02:45 PM)Jonas Wrote: As much as 100% is really nice, I think there should be a cap around 50%-60&.

+support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
+Support

I'd like to see taxes have the ability to surpass 20%, but not reach 100%. Nice suggestion.
-Support
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep
+Support

Cap it at 50% and make it raidable above 20%
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
(11-18-2017, 03:07 PM)Divey Wrote: If something like this were to be added we would also need to look at the currency the President would receive from raising their taxes, as Schnitzel already pointed out, $1,000 every 5 minutes (aprox) is quite a lot of money, if the threshold was raised considerably we would need to take how much money would be earned into consideration, although everyone would like a bit more money it could risk messing with the servers economy and then it could be so 'overpowered' that the only job people want to play is President.

here's an idea.

The president can set taxes up to 50%. However, the total sum is divided up to the Police/EMS.
so if the taxes are at 50%, 30% will go to the president. 5% will go to the EMS dept. 5% to the Fire dept and 5% to police. And 5% to SRU.
this will be a great initiative for people to RP in all government jobs.
[Image: jqC25Xr.png]
Thank you Envy
The following 2 users Like ELAD's post:
  • Baskingner, Archer
(11-18-2017, 03:07 PM)Divey Wrote: If something like this were to be added we would also need to look at the currency the President would receive from raising their taxes, as Schnitzel already pointed out, $1,000 every 5 minutes (aprox) is quite a lot of money, if the threshold was raised considerably we would need to take how much money would be earned into consideration, although everyone would like a bit more money it could risk messing with the servers economy and then it could be so 'overpowered' that the only job people want to play is President.

You’re talking about an economy that hasn’t existed for years.

Money packs mess with the economy, this isn’t half as bad as them.

A president is well within his rights to decide his own wage, at his own risk.
The following 2 users Like Falc's post:
  • Wolven, Archer