Allow taxes to 40-100%
Only up 40% and make anything over 20% raisable
+Support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+support

Cap it at 80 and so what if the president makes mad cash.
+Support

It’s a Semi-Serious President, can do what they want.
+Support
(11-19-2017, 04:59 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: -support

I think a max cap should be 40%, and above 20% is raidable.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(11-18-2017, 03:12 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: I don't think 40-50% tax will make this OP for making money because as soon as you go over 20% it should be raid-able so you can't just farm money.

I get the idea that this is the real reason of this suggestion. What is the point of having a president who is depriving everyone of ANY money earned other then contraband? Ofcourse youll have to raid him then. Giving the president a huge tax cap of anything above 40% will just create tax-whores who dont do anything except hide and farm money.

-Support
(11-18-2017, 02:40 PM)Divey Wrote: I don't believe 100% is really viable due to the lack of realism. Even the harshest Dictator wouldn't want to deprive its citizens of every cent, because he still needs them to be able to eat and work so that they can continue earning him money. It would be nice to see an increase in tax however, it's just learning how to balance it.

Far right communism. Money is useless the state takes all your money and in return things are bartered for and you revive your “allowance” based on your contributions to society....in that effect, 100% would be logical.

+Support
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • juicyorange
(11-19-2017, 04:59 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: -support

I think a max cap should be 40%, and above 20% is raidable.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
+ support cap at 80% for communism or any other kind of extreme RP situation only.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • Wolven
60% cap would be fine. +Support
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • Wolven