Merle's AMA
(11-22-2017, 10:37 PM)SelfGamer5 Wrote: Merle, what is your favourite job ingame?
My favourite job in-game is Police Officer.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
Favourite actor?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
  • Merle
(11-23-2017, 02:33 PM)Random Wrote: Favourite actor?

I have multiple favourite actors, but my most favourite is Jake Gyllenhaal. Which I'm pretty sure is quite obvious.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
I'm bumping this because I wanna keep it going.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
What's the thing you like the most about your country and what is the thing you dislike the most?

Favorite car?

If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Merle
(01-24-2018, 07:44 AM)Spartan_KCT Wrote: What's the thing you like the most about your country and what is the thing you dislike the most?

Favorite car?

If you were transported 400 years into the past with no clothes or anything else, how would you prove that you were from the future?

The thing I like most is the diversity and the thing I dislike the most is how the government is extremely bias here.

My all time favourite car is Dominic Toretto's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T from Fast and Furious.

I'd prove it by showing the amount of intelligence we have, then show them easier and more modern ways to do things.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
The following 1 user Likes Merle's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
Opinion on me?

Why do you keep disappearing from the community?

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Merle
(01-24-2018, 02:04 PM)Ratatoskrr Wrote: Opinion on me?

Why do you keep disappearing from the community?

Well, from the times we've hung out you seem cool.

1. I'm not disappearing, I just have other responsibilities right now as exams are around. 2. I have not created a goodbye thread and left the community for a LONG time. 3. I've taken off my tags before, but I never left the community.
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton