UBR - Foxirius
Posting on behalf of Foxirius

Your name: KennyZ

Your ban ID: 73287

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77146729

Reason: BRA (74348) - FearRP, 13th ban, As per last chance.

Staff member who banned you: Ghost

Reason why you should be unbanned:

To begin with, it has been more than an year since I got perma banned. I know that that isn’t a long time, however I still feel like it is something to take note of.

So summarize what lead to this situation:

So I was in a situation https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=70692, which I got perma banned for. In my UBR i explain my story. Yes it got denied, but in that case, i didn’t believe I was breaking the rules, and that is the reason why I did all of this in the first place (http://prntscr.com/hahefz -  this is one of the reason why untill this day I still believe the ban is invalid). Keep this in mind.

After some time I proceeded to make an UBR request, asking for an other chance, which I was thankful for being given.

Then I proceed to play. Yay. I then got reported by Falcao https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74348, again a situation that I thought it was ok for me to be in it. I think I explained myself in the PR, but it gets denied.

This 2 cases are important, because they were my last “chances”, and because of them, I am here. Now, in both cases I believe my situation was justified, that’s why I did, what I did. I for sure will say that in the first situation, I believe  am in the right. Exactly because I have a lot of hours, and experience I believed that my situation was justified.

Now, one thing that I want to point out is Falcaos response.
In my UBR, he said “take a break and try again in 3 months.”, fair right. Then in my Apology “This ban was justified and I don't think you deserve to return with the amount of blacklists and bans you racked up, but hey it's up to the team now.”, well he may of not liked me, or just thought I was a ming, can’t really say what his thought process was, but it’s interesting to me how after my ban got lifted,he only made 2 PR, and one is about me. I believe that he made it on me, because of personal  vendetta towards me, although he has the right to do a PR on who ever, but it doesn’t seem normal when i am ½ of his reports, after my UBR gets accepted, which he didn’t want to be accepted, by the looks of it.
Now this may look like I am trying to go after Falcao, because he was the reason why I got banned, well… Not really.
See I was perma banned before (69917), in which case I was acknowledgingly breaking the rules, and my ban was justified, however, in my unban request https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68847 , Took me 5 days of work, which isn’t supposed to be in the first place, just to get my UBR accepted because of rule 6, after it got denied, even when the rule was supposed to get it accepted. With this I want to show that the system isn’t fair, I believe I wasn't fairly banned, not treated in some cases, and this isn’t right. Some times my friends were banned because of the personal vendetta, and some people having connections whilst they don’t. And even once a friend managed to get the ban lifted right after (duo to a UBR, not connections), because he was right.
An other case is when a member attacked my base, because he got pissed that we raided him, so he raided us for no reason, just because he wanted revenge, even though we killed him before. So he decided to go after us, but we managed to outstand and we went after them, we were winning the fight, and probably we were going to breach any moment into his base so he D/C. Now of course we weren't happy that we got raided for no reason, and also that he D/Ced. Of course we called an admin, we did while the gunfight happened, we did afterwards, but no one assisted us. However I didn’t stop there. I managed later on to get someone to help me, thanks to having someone on steam. So I told him, and what did I got in return. Well the user had told an admin that he will need to go at some point, because of some reason in real life. This may seem ok, but it’s not. Tell me how can you start a raid by knowing that you need to go soon, and even if we don’t take in consideration the fact that this was started for no reason, what stays is the fact that how can you start something knowingly that you will have to go away soon, and just when you are loosing, it happens to be time for you to go.
I was once in a fight, and the admin got “blocked” by an invisible prop, which turned to be a note, but he thought it was a camera, which was invisible, and that is why he lost the fight, he said that it was in the rules, that you can’t have an invisible camera, despite it not being in the rules. This may seem as something FailRP, and maybe if there was a invisible camera I could of been banned, however even though, there wasn’t, I didn’t see a problem with invisible cameras, because my interpretation is that it is hidden, and it isn't FailRP. With this, one of my points being, again I interpreted the situation in a way, that I was not doing something wrong, and you can clearly see in the UBRs that I believe it.

Regarding the forum

So I am currently banned for “Ban Reason: ToS-1.12: Threatening to hack”. Now I don’t remember what I did to get this ban, however there are some stuff I need to address.
  1. Me being a troll/shitposter.
So as probably most of you could recall after me getting banned I started shitposting a lot. A lot of people said it’s time to stop and etc, however although this may have seemed annoying, I didn’t really break the rules with it (Maybe there are is an instance got me trouble for, but can’t really check since you know, I am forum banned). Never really went out of my way and “shitposted” on serious posts, no, in fact I there acted normally and would even say helpful. However some people weren’t happy with me doing what I did, even though it being in the off-topic section, and maybe some joke-intended threads. To those people I want to apologise for anything my actions that could of affected them, although I don’t really believe that I hurt anyone, nor did anything bad with me being a shitposter, maybe I overused it, but I can’t really think about anything else that it may have caused.

2. “Harrasing a staff member”
Now this is a more important topic to touch on. So what I did, is basically me posting images of Infernaw, in forms of gifs and such. Now I want to say something about this. To begin off, everything that I posted was taken from a public social media. Secondly she didn’t take action against this, but it was an other staff member. I did in fact stop when I was asked to, well not really. As what I recall I did post a last one which got me banned for some time, however I don’t remember posting anything afterwards. Now I don’t believe that this could be classified as harassment, since it to be, there should be an emotional and physical abuse, which I don’t see, nor saw. All I did was post some edited images/ gifs taken from publicly available material, and then I posted it as a joke. The reason why I started is probably because I got pissed at the staff member for denying my UBR after rule 6, which was supposed to get it accepted, as it did.
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=68847

3.+Rep Falcao
Now this is something that not much people know, however I did in fact kinda spam Falcao with Rep. You could basically rep someones posts, and there was no limit to this, and that is what I did. Again I was pissed at him because he made a PR, which as I see was duo to personal vendetta. Now he did want me to stop and contacted me, and I stopped.

4. Double accounting
All I did, since I couldn't access my account, is that I wanted to check something in someones profile and I created a new account to do so, several times, but never did anything malicious, just checked something, and posted a meme.
I can’t really remember doing anything else, that some people could say is considered bad, so I will leave this. Take note that this happened after I got perma banned and 2 of the things I did were at people who pissed me off with the unfair system, which I said above. This isn't a justification, and yes what I said I did, is the definition “personal vendetta” but doesn't mean it was malicious.

This isn’t also a forum unban request!

Reason why you should be unbanned:
As I have said in my apology, I have always tried to be a helpful part of the community. I will almost always help someone in need. I believe I have done good in the community, and if I get unbanned I will continue doing such things. Although even me being banned, I still helped some people in the community. I have always tried to be friendly with everyone, even if they have pissed me off sometimes. There were people who I disliked, but later on they became people who I enjoyed playing with. It’s not like I am a bad person or I am breaking the rules because I enjoy doing such. As you could tell from my 2 cases, I actually believe I was in the right.
Also I it would be nice to see old players returning, since as I see it the servers are becoming more and more empty, as time passes.

As I see it, there are currently 2 option at stake. This getting denied and I getting told to try after 8 months. Secondly this getting accepted. Now me personally looking at the amount of bans, although some people have had way more, and looking at what bad things I said here, I would deny the UBR. However if I didn’t only look at this, but in fact have actually played with Foxirius, and remember that he wasn’t a bad person and was actually fun playing with, I may give him the chance to play again.

Although there is a third option. Well kinda. Not really unbanning Foxirius, but allowing him to start over from a new account. I currently have around 700 hours on the server and have accomplished a lot. So why not take all that and let him start over, fresh, new life. Maybe not.

Whatever is decided I will respect it.

Please keep in note that i can’t really check everything, since I am forum banned.

- Foxirius

PS: last I checked, the stats were broken http://prntscr.com/haxks4 
I'll get in touch with Ghost for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
posting on behalf of Foxirius.

Thanks. I will gladly wait.
-Foxirius
I'm not too sure what this unban request is. Is it an apology, or is it you trying to prove your innocence?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
As I’m mentioned in this a lot and heavily involved, I can post on Ghost behalf if you’d like as well as myself and correct a few points in the story.

(11-23-2017, 06:54 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: I'm not too sure what this unban request is. Is it an apology, or is it you trying to prove your innocence?
Proving my innocence and kinda apologize for my actions in the forum.

(11-23-2017, 07:39 PM)Falc Wrote: As I’m mentioned in this a lot and heavily involved, I can post on Ghost behalf if you’d like as well as myself and correct a few points in the story.
Sure. 

This gotta be a joke. 2 hours before this gets accepted via rule 6, you respond.
Since no additional information has been requested, nor the situation has been resolved I believe this should be accepted via rule 6.
Please outline the evidence provided to prove your innocence
Kind Regards,

(11-23-2017, 09:30 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Please outline the evidence provided to prove your innocence
Now, in both cases I believe my situation was justified, that’s why I did, what I did. I for sure will say that in the first situation, I believe  am in the right. Exactly because I have a lot of hours, and experience I believed that my situation was justified.
This is the most important part.
The Administrator at the time clearly believed you broke the rules, which I too believe you did. Do you actually have ANY evidence to back up your case? The evidence is actually solid and proves you breaking FearRP /FailRP by running into an active raid as a "Crazy Old Man" without a weapon and not actually being involved in the raid anyway.
Kind Regards,

Behalf of Foxi

You are wrong that I wasn't involved. I was involved in every shape or form. I kinda explained it in the BR https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=74348 . I was disrespected by the government multiple times and I was shot by them. Now since over a has year passed I will give 2 scenarios of what could of happened:

1 I was shot and right after I joined the raid, since FearRP was off.
2 I was shot at some point before.

However it’s most likely that I was shot right before the raid.

Now take this to add to the RP situation. I was a crazy old man, was already shot, so most likely I wouldn't of came out alive, didn't really care about the life at that point. Ex SAS (Description of character), was a criminal most of my life, and therefore I have been in many raids in my live, know how to handle things.

Will give something OOC: I have always been used to go in raids, so it was kinda my
inertia (momentum) that lead me in.

I understand that this is no solid evidence, however thinks it justifies the “FearRP; FailRP”. And me not being involved in any way is false.

Something more.

I made this UBR on 11-16-2017, 06:49. Then Reebs said that he will get in touch with Ghost and my last reply then was on 11-16-2017, 09:48 PM. It would of been a little bit earlier, but I am forum banned.

Then 166 hours pass and you reply, like what the actual meme. How come someone couldn't of got in contact with Ghost in that time. I will put this https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid725177 , because this kinda shows how seriesly things are handled.

Until 167 hours and 42 minutes no additional information was requested, nor the situation was resolved.

Now how come you took the case In the last minute (officially 18 minutes were left for the UBR to be officially accepted due to rule 6), since you weren’t involved nor contacted Ghost.

How you didn't say anything on these cases?
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84109
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=84105
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83995
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=83925