UBR - Foxirius
Ok. Let's say that you WERE shot (which I see no evidence proving you were). You did not provide yourself with the means to even defend yourself. You just ran in unarmed which is pretty silly don't you think? Which is where the FailRP comes in.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
Foxi, under no circumstances is this “lying in the Courthouse” as you may think it is.

I did in fact get into contact with Ghost when I said I would, and he provided no information other than “I remember him”.

Do not accuse myself or any other staff member of using the UBR rule 6 to their advantage as this is not the case.

Regarding your forum ban, you will have to make a separate forum UBR if you wish to be unbanned.

This case in particular is pretty difficult because Ghost had only said that he remembered you and provided no further information about it.

If you feel the system is unfair and you were treated unfairly or the system was abused, why would you not make a Staff report at that time? As far as I am concerned, the previous cases which UBR Rules were violated have no bearing here as that was back nearly a year ago if I’m correct.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Posting on behalf of Foxirius.

Quote:Foxi, under no circumstances is this “lying in the Courthouse” as you may think it is.

I did in fact get into contact with Ghost when I said I would, and he provided no information other than “I remember him”.

Quote:I will put this https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid725177 , because this kinda shows how seriesly things are handled.
Yes this isn’t lying in the “Courthouse”, but I never said that, as you can see I said that “it shows how seriesly things are handled” and I stand behind these words. Like you got a reply from Ghost, at least say something, not just leave it blank. You said you will reach out to Ghost for a statement, and you got one. Yes it may not be much, but still something. And like did you even bother Ghost to check the UBR, because maybe he could of remembered something and could of provided something useful to the table.

Quote:Do not accuse myself or any other staff member of using the UBR rule 6 to their advantage as this is not the case.

Never accused you. 166 hours passed out of 168, before it would of been accepted due to UBR rule 6.

Quote:Regarding your forum ban, you will have to make a separate forum UBR if you wish to be unbanned.

http://prntscr.com/hgho7l

Yes I have said severel times that I can’t check fully everything, because I am forum banned, however that doesn’t mean I wish to get unbanned.

Quote:This case in particular is pretty difficult because Ghost had only said that he remembered you and provided no further information about it.

Did you ask him to check the UBR, or just did like here https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid725177

Quote:If you feel the system is unfair and you were treated unfairly or the system was abused, why would you not make a Staff report at that time? As far as I am concerned, the previous cases which UBR Rules were violated have no bearing here as that was back nearly a year ago if I’m correct.

I would, however that wouldn’t do much in my favour and wont change almost nothing, however you responding in such way, shows me how seriously you have taken things.
The link’s to the accepted UBR’s via rule 6, aren’t going even beyond 2 months.

Quote:Ok. Let's say that you WERE shot (which I see no evidence proving you were). You did not provide yourself with the means to even defend yourself. You just ran in unarmed which is pretty silly don't you think? Which is where the FailRP comes in.

I am sorry that I can’t provide evidence for that.
How could of I provided the “means to defend myself” when I was blacklisted, OOC. And me being unarmed doesn’t mean I can’t handle myself. I did also heal myself, which kinda supports my claim that I could take care of myself. If a background RP is set, then no FailRP is broken.
(11-28-2017, 08:18 PM)Mist Wrote:
Quote:Regarding your forum ban, you will have to make a separate forum UBR if you wish to be unbanned. 

Yes I have said severel times that I can’t check fully everything, because I am forum banned, however that doesn’t mean I wish to get unbanned.

Quote:This case in particular is pretty difficult because Ghost had only said that he remembered you and provided no further information about it.

Did you ask him to check the UBR, or just did like here https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid725177

Quote:If you feel the system is unfair and you were treated unfairly or the system was abused, why would you not make a Staff report at that time? As far as I am concerned, the previous cases which UBR Rules were violated have no bearing here as that was back nearly a year ago if I’m correct.

I would, however that wouldn’t do much in my favour and wont change almost nothing, however you responding in such way, shows me how seriously you have taken things.

I had said that regarding your forum ban to show on the record that I am aware that you are also banned from the forums. 

I had specifically linked Ghost this appeal and asked him if he had remembered anything.

How exactly would it not have done much in your favor? If you think the system was abused you should report it rather than leaving it be because it wouldn't do much. Furthermore, I am taking this seriously, however, I have had an extremely busy couple days and little sleep, so everything is kind of off for me. Apologies for the confusion.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

(11-28-2017, 08:18 PM)Mist Wrote: Posting on behalf of Foxirius.

Quote:Foxi, under no circumstances is this “lying in the Courthouse” as you may think it is.

Quote:I will put this https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.ph...#pid725177 , because this kinda shows how seriesly things are handled.
Yes this isn’t lying in the “Courthouse”, but I never said that, as you can see I said that “it shows how seriesly things are handled” and I stand behind these words. Like you got a reply from Ghost, at least say something, not just leave it blank. You said you will reach out to Ghost for a statement, and you got one. Yes it may not be much, but still something. And like did you even bother Ghost to check the UBR, because maybe he could of remembered something and could of provided something useful to the table.

Quote:Do not accuse myself or any other staff member of using the UBR rule 6 to their advantage as this is not the case.

Never accused you. 166 hours passed out of 168, before it would of been accepted due to UBR rule 6.

Quote:Ok. Let's say that you WERE shot (which I see no evidence proving you were). You did not provide yourself with the means to even defend yourself. You just ran in unarmed which is pretty silly don't you think? Which is where the FailRP comes in.

I am sorry that I can’t provide evidence for that.
How could of I provided the “means to defend myself” when I was blacklisted, OOC. And me being unarmed doesn’t mean I can’t handle myself. I did also heal myself, which kinda supports my claim that I could take care of myself. If a background RP is set, then no FailRP is broken.

Okay ima step in now as I was there an directly involved.

How can you even think to go into and ACTIVE GUNFIGHT without any weapons? Knowing that if you get hurt, you can’t defend yourself, let alone having an invalid job title to defend yourself is stuff did turn bad or you was attacked. 

Having a health kit doesn’t mean you take care of yourself, let’s be honest. So you’ll raid just using health kits? That’s still FailRP lmao, you had absolutely no reason to be where we was.

Lastly, you had no background Roleplay to go into a raid at all, you got shot in the crossfire, which doesn’t mean FearRP is off because it was CROSSFIRE and not a direct threat aimed at your life.

So I think you’ll find, FearRP and FailRP was broken and you’re not so much lying, but bending the truth to get yourself out of a hole, but you’ve dug further. I suggest if you want to be considered an unban, show that you’re sorry rather than turn it on other people, that’s all your unban is.
Posting on behalf of Foxirius

Quote:I had said that regarding your forum ban to show on the record that I am aware that you are also banned from the forums.

I mean ok….

Quote:I had specifically linked Ghost this appeal and asked him if he had remembered anything.

Ok.
Maybe you could of said that you reached out to Ghost, and he said nothing, although I kinda find it funny, with a UBR with in such length, nothing. Not accusing you of anything here.

Quote:How exactly would it not have done much in your favor? If you think the system was abused you should report it rather than leaving it be because it wouldn't do much. Furthermore, I am taking this seriously, however, I have had an extremely busy couple days and little sleep, so everything is kind of off for me. Apologies for the confusion.

To make a Staff Report, I need evidence and a an administrator to accuse.

Now I also have had 2 busy weeks and most of the days didn’t have much sleep, however the difference is, you are an administrator here, and took responsibility to reach out Ghost, and obviously leave his reply, or at least say something.

Quote:How can you even think to go into and ACTIVE GUNFIGHT without any weapons? Knowing that if you get hurt, you can’t defend yourself, let alone having an invalid job title to defend yourself is stuff did turn bad or you was attacked.
Having a health kit doesn’t mean you take care of yourself, let’s be honest. So you’ll raid just using health kits? That’s still FailRP lmao, you had absolutely no reason to be where we was.
Lastly, you had no background Roleplay to go into a raid at all, you got shot in the crossfire, which doesn’t mean FearRP is off because it was CROSSFIRE and not a direct threat aimed at your life.

“I didn’t care about my life at that point”. Well if I wasn’t blacklisted I would of had weapons, see there is an OOC in IC, doesn’t really work, does it. I could raid you easy, without even a healthkit. Just wait for you to go, break in stealthily and take the goods away. Now this is a different case, however in this case I wasn’t alone. I was with probably more than 7 fellow comrades, who defended me, as defended their self, as defended each other. I was shot later in the crossfire, yes but I meant
to say that I got shot right before the raid, a direct threat aimed at my life. As that was one of the reasons why I got in + the main reason I already gave “I was disrespected by the government multiple times” and was sick how I was threatened. Now I mean as a background RP, that I was Ex SAS, criminal most of my life, so knew how to handle my self. I did survive did survive, did I, even though I didn’t have a weapon. And no this is no luck, just me knowing how to handle my self.

Quote:So I think you’ll find, FearRP and FailRP was broken and you’re not so much lying, but bending the truth to get yourself out of a hole, but you’ve dug further. I suggest if you want to be considered an unban, show that you’re sorry rather than turn it on other people, that’s all your unban is.

How can I show that I am sorry for what I did, when I apologies, then apologies after. I am sorry for some of my actions, however I have already apologised, and won't continue apologising for the same things.
I'll be actively discussing this with the team and will have this concluded by Wednesday the 6th.

Thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Good day, Foxi.

After discussion with the team, we have decided to unban you. Bear in mind that you are on Last Chance. Don’t blow it.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran