The Server need more ADMINS!
This morning we had a Propusher on the server that wanted to mess us up the fun and it was not an admin online. Since I've noticed for a long time that many admins are inactive, I ask you to fix that we can also play in peace when few players are on the server.
This isn’t an issue with how many staff or there inactivity.

This has always been an issue, most people on weekday mornings will be at school, work or college. Not sitting at home playing Gmod all day.

It’s an issue that will always be around, as well as there never being more than 20 players early morning for there to require too much staff. Instead just record and get a player report up asap as staff can still handle them at work etc.
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • Penguin.
I 100% agree with Falc. Admins do have lives too and need to act like humans not as robots. Install a recording software and post a PR. It takes 5 minutes out your day.
Even after school/work/college admins will feel tired and whatever else, they cannot be on 24/7.
If no admins are online, post a player report and it will be dealt with as soon as they can get to it.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Thank you for your concern. However it is impossible to always have an admin on the server. If you have an issue with someone, you can ask an admin to come on or make a player report.