[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
'STEAM NAME:Theoharakis13

'STEAM ID:0:1:73173254

'HOURS INGAME:1375

'AGE:17

'ROLEPLAY POINTS:3

'PREVIOUS CLAN(S):Dead Eagles (inactive) - Red Family

'PREVIOUS BAN(S)/BLACKLIST(S):Taking hostages in public x2.

'CHARACTER NAME:Makis Theoharakis

'CHARACTER AGE:26

'CHARACTER HEIGHT:5'11

'CHARACTER BACKSTORY:"Killed his both parents at the age of 19 and got arrested for a murder. After 7 years in jail, he is now back on the streets, willing to coninue his criminal life. He has already robbed several citizens, kidnapped couple of officers and killed more people than just his parents. He is running, so he won't get cought by the Police.''

'ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE PEAKY BLINDERS?: If it's necesarry then yes.

'ARE YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THAT EVERYTHING FROM PEAKY BLINDERS, STAYS IN PEAKY BLINDERS?: Yes
Kind Regards,
Theoharakis
Fearless Donator
[Image: bEralVi.png]
Feel free to +Rep me here
The following 1 user Likes Mauroulis's post:
  • Alreadu_emppus
Good evening,

Firstly we would like to thank Ivan Tempski for everything. Unfortunately, Ivan has packed his bags and left Evo City for a future somewhere else.

Second of all, the situation with the Ninkyo Dantai have calmed down, have not heard anything from them since the intruder that occurred at the Crimson. Publicly publishing that we have killed four of Ninkyo Dantai's men after an attack on my men, without any casualties, we will gladly classify this as a successful mission.

BACK TO BUSINESS!

We have some big news about our first business. The Epsom Derby will be opened for the first time in the history. Powered by the Peaky Blinders, a fully new gambling system will take Evo City by storm. More information about 'The Epsom Derby' will be published soon with rules and how our brand new business works. We are delighted to have finally started with our legal businesses and we can assure you, that this is only the beginning.

A little teaser of the two horses that will be part of the race, training in front of the Stadium will be provided.

[Image: CRozuRs.png]

Spoiler :
[Image: EjfHB8t.jpg]

The following 10 users Like Kevin's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Spartan_KCT, Bobby, Lewwings, Link, Alreadu_emppus, Archer, Exotic, Mauroulis, Grape
Mornin'

Officially announcing the opening of 'Shelby Brothers Limited', where all our legal business will thrive. More information on the link below.

Also announcing that we currently have two associates working with us in hope of promotion to become a real Peaky Blinder. Time will tell how these men will develop and hopefully reach their potential. We will publicly come out with their names when they are hopefully promoted to members.

The recruitment part will be opened once again during the day with updated requirements and questions.

Thank you.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Archer, Spartan_KCT, Alreadu_emppus, Mauroulis
OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Archer

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:65171839

Amount of bans: 2(Early October 2016&September 2017)

Amount of blacklists: 8(Last one Spring 2017, forgot exact time)

Amount of hours played in FL: 960-ish

Amount of Roleplay Points: 1

IN CHARACTER

Name:
Date of birth: 01/05/1989

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: Very professional and active group of lads, additionally very mature and serious about their job. To put it short the environment I like.

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): Ninkyo Dantai, firsthand combat experience as well as tactics and bargaining.

What are your strengths?: Medium-Range Combat, speech, bargaining and manipulation.

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): Working class family in a run-down neighbourhood, my pa lost his job and arm when I was 14. I have led street groups since then, mainly political but also “business”. Moved into EvoCity last year to live with my gal.

I accept to follow every order that I will receive from the Peaky Blinders.
Signature: Jack ‘Reed’ Mackinley
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 2 users Like Archer's post:
  • BasicallyMental, Spartan_KCT
 Good evening,

Would like to announce Theoharakis13 & thekalk|Mr.Supervisor[GER] official Peaky Blinders, well done.

And after a successful meeting with [FL:RP] Archer, I'm glad to welcome him in as an associate for furthermore.

Love, Joy, Peace, and Goodwill.

Peaky Blinders & Shelby Brothers Limited are wishing you a Merry Christmas, we hope that everyone enjoys this moment with their loved ones.

Thank you.
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby, Archer, mgdwszx, Mauroulis, Spartan_KCT, Alreadu_emppus
OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: Predator!

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:147354347

Amount of bans: 11

Amount of blacklists: 21

Amount of hours played in FL: 1554

Amount of Roleplay Points: 3

IN CHARACTER

Name:
Date of birth: 27.01.90

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: Because I was already in the clan but I got demoted by the Leader cause I couldn't hear him.

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): My first clan was my own clan,we had 10 people. Raided successful people. Then I left the clan and started to be in a clan which name is Ninkyo Dantai. A big clan with a big heart. All were loyal to the leader. Then I joined the EZIC, an aggressive clan. Which raids were very good and all of them had loyalty.

What are your strengths?: Killing People,Fighting people with hands, guarding, raiding

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): Ryan Farrell,a man who killed 6 Dictators,192 Officers and 23 Presidential Guards to be the best. He began with the age 21 to raid and mug people. He wanted to be cool, a criminal like his brother. He was wanted by the police since 2014. He started to kill F.B.I Units because they almost killed his parents. He stole many IDs and know how to create them. He is not hiding from the cops, only when he have to. In the age of 25 he started to rob some banks. Everything was successful. He were in 3-4 clans and were one of the best. His brother got killed by a clan. His parents are living in an old farm. Both of them are 81.

Signature: Ryan Farrell.
Quote:Signature: Ryan Farrell.

Good afternoon,

Unfortunately, you are declined due to the following reasons.
You have to many bans and blacklists.
Secondly, your style of roleplay doesn't suit the Blinders. We treat our enemies with respect and class, not to mention that we don't kill 192 police officers.
Thirdly the reason you provided for your kick is not the reason why you were kicked. That same reason still stands.
And last but not least, you harassed us and attempted to kill us not to long ago.
The last thing you said to me was "The squeky blinders are going down" in out of character chat.

Quote:Name: Vakis Velentzas
After having a meeting with Kevin we decided to accept to have an interview with you soon.
This is the second step in the application process.
We will contact you in the near future

John Shelby
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 5 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Bobby, Grape, , Ivan Tempski, Mauroulis
Information 
Goodmornin' everyone,

I would like to thank all the member who were online during our great session yesterday.
We managed to easily overthrow the dictators and declare a democracy after that.
It was a great session overall.
Furthermore, I would like to welcome [FL:RP] Grapefruit as an associate.
We will see how he develops and hopefully promote him to an official member soon.

Thank you
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 5 users Like Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Bobby, Grape, Ivan Tempski, Alreadu_emppus, Mauroulis
DERBY DAY!

Spoiler :
[Image: 19i8fjw0_o.jpg]

Today is the day, where a brand new type of gambling style hits Evo City, powered by the Peaky Blinders & Shelby Brothers Limited. We've been preparing this for a while and we're more than happy to finally announce and start with our finished theme that will take the city by storm.

See you tonight Evo City!
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, Mauroulis, Bobby Shmicki
OUT OF CHARACTER

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Moxew

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:59605888

Amount of bans: 3.

Amount of blacklists: 6.

Amount of hours played in FL: 1160

Amount of Roleplay Points: 4

IN CHARACTER

Name: Sebastian "Moxew" Johnson
Date of birth: 16th of January 1993

Why do you wish to join the Peaky Blinders?: I want to join a group of serious and dedicated people to surround my self with. Recent loses of friends and relatives has changed me and I feel like Peaky Blinders could be the right place for me to continue my life. 

Do you have experience and what type of experience do you have? (Former clans etc): Member of Lucky 7. Former Kingpin of the Kaizen clan. This gave me good administrative skills which let's me handle multiple things at once and therefor makes me reliable in most situations. 

What are your strengths?: I have the ability to stay calm during stressful situations and I am a quick thinker. 

What environment are you born and raised in? (Backstory): I was born in the countryside outside Västerås, Sweden where I lived until I was 21. Pretty much the average kid, went to school without problems. Studied and became a certified locksmith. Worked for a couple of years and later moved to Evo City with my best friend Max Anderson to pursue our dream of becoming professional race drivers. I raced in Porsches GT3 team while Max were doing illegal street racing. This got him in trouble with the police and eventually led to him crashing and dying in a police chase. This got me very depressed and I eventually got into street racing myself and got highly ranked in the Kaizen clan until I left recently. I was still depressed and began gambling. I've recently free´d myself from my bad habits and here we are.

Signature:
  [Image: lbFowZo.png]
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]