[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
(12-08-2017, 02:07 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
Hello,

Members get paid from other organizations to leave us, officially announcing GERMANGAMER as a traitor, we're speaking about 100 thousand dollars.

A little message to you, we remember and we are going to embarrass you.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

SCARY DONT EMBARRAS PEOPLE
The following 1 user Likes User 19014's post:
  • Lewwings
(12-08-2017, 02:07 PM)Kevin Ramsey Wrote:
Hello,

Members get paid from other organizations to leave us, officially announcing GERMANGAMER as a traitor, we're speaking about 100 thousand dollars.

A little message to you, we remember and we are going to embarrass you.

lmao someone actually paid 100k for someone to leave this clan? well let's hope he spends it wisely
The following 3 users Like RaZZ's post:
  • Archer, , Spartan_KCT
(12-08-2017, 04:32 PM)Frost Wrote: -

Mr. Frost,

Underestimation of a person's intelligence, strength, and aggression just makes you less prepared. Expect anything from anyone.
The following 2 users Like Kevin's post:
  • RaZZ, Spartan_KCT
Good evening,

Been a great "start" to this organization and we are expanding more and more for every day. Today has been a memorable evening, I can assure that we are coming closer and closer to our goal. Would like to take the time to welcome a new member, you've done really well.

[FL:RP] Smoke

Some pictures from our first evening together as one.

Spoiler :
[Image: 4PI9d9S.jpg]

[Image: vDbhxcY.jpg]

The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby, , Spartan_KCT, Ivan Tempski, DVN, Merle
(12-11-2017, 09:12 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
[Image: fwYGJuh.png]

This is the Boss of Ninkyo Dantai. Please read carefully as I shall not repeat. If I hear one more time that any of the Peaky Blinders members has harmed, hostaged or killed any of my men one more time, I shall demand a general (not to be confused with official) war.

This is your first and last warning.

Please don't cry Sad
The following 1 user Likes Bobby's post:
  • Spartan_KCT
(12-11-2017, 09:12 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
-

Ninkyo who?

Listen up, 

The two most powerful warriors are patience and time, and courage, above all things, is the first quality of a warrior.

Do not fuck with the Peaky Blinders.
May you be in heaven a full half-hour before the devil knows you're dead.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Bobby, Spartan_KCT, Alreadu_emppus
Bring it on
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep

[Image: kVapH0U.png]

Good evening Peaky Blinders.

We have been made aware to a growing tension between both of your organisations which concerns us. We are concerned for the safety of the citizens in EvoCity especially since there has been direct threats of general war.

We urge that both groups stand down immediately and sign a peace treaty which is held in bond by The Crimson Order. Failure to comply with our direct request will result in us forcefully removing your men and assets from EvoCity by any means possible. I don't have to remind you who you are dealing with here, as I'm sure you're well aware of who we are and the calibre of power we hold. Your best bet is to meet with us and sign this peace agreement together, and we can all continue our activities within the City. I have faith that both organisations will think about their pending decision, very carefully.

Regards,
The Crimson Order
The following 7 users Like DVN's post:
  • , Nephew, Captain Barry, Link, Jonas, Wolven, General Rickets
Triple clan war..
Interesting
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
(12-14-2017, 09:33 PM)DVN Wrote:

[Image: kVapH0U.png]

Afternoon Crimson Order,

First of all, we would like to tell you that, this is our city as well, this is where we belong and where we are born & raised. As a fellow citizen for very many years, I understand the concern over all the citizens in the city, not only the citizens but also the government. Most of all our work is within the city and the government, we always work for the citizen's safety, not only that, but we provide with much more than protecting them. We have multiple legal businesses opening soon which we are working on, but have stalled due to this happening, Ninkyo Dantai.

Going through to the next point about these so-called "Ninkyo Dantai". These men have been a threat to everything negative going on in the city and outside. Criminals since a young age and most of the time, committing crimes time after time and sending us threats. Ninkyo Dantai is a gang trying to make it to the top with only aggressive ways, and there's no other way to stop them, then showing them who the real men are.

The peace agreement will not be signed with Ninkyo Dantai.

So bear this in mind gentlemen, either you join us in taking down the big threat to our city, or we are going to do it our own way. 
It's either us or them.

The following 9 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Barry, Bobby, Lewwings, Alreadu_emppus, DVN, Link, Jeffrey, Exotic