[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
G'day!

Today the first two buildings of the Peaky Blinders have been finished and published, you are able to find these in the official post.

We are now going to focus on new applicants and future members, therefore, the applicants are under reviewl will contact you privately for the conclusion.

We are fully open to new applicants, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
Kevin Ramsey
By order of the peaky fucking blinders.
[Image: giphy.gif]
'STEAM NAME : Sam Hyde
'STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79245098
'HOURS INGAME: 750
'AGE: 15
'ROLEPLAY POINTS: 2
'PREVIOUS CLAN(S): Empire , Serra Family
'PREVIOUS BAN(S)/BLACKLIST(S): 7 Bans / 13 Blacklists

'CHARACTER NAME: Bartholomew Richardson
'CHARACTER AGE: 35
'CHARACTER HEIGHT: 6 Foot 3
'CHARACTER BACKSTORY: Born into a middle class family, Bartholomew grew up a network around him as he grew up. He began by buying small stores until he created a stable franchise of different general stores. After he became more notorious, he decided to change his name to Bartholomew Richardson to hide his family's identity. Very few people know his real name.

'ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE PEAKY BLINDERS?: Aye.
'ARE YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THAT EVERYTHING FROM PEAKY BLINDERS, STAYS IN PEAKY BLINDERS?: I accept any terms.

'SIGNATURE: [Image: 80iYaEc.png]
'STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] Bobby Chang
'STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:75490464
'HOURS INGAME: 201
'AGE: 18
'ROLEPLAY POINTS: 1
'PREVIOUS CLAN(S): Gucci
'PREVIOUS BAN(S)/BLACKLIST(S): Blacklist - Accidentally kidnapped people with force as a Citizen.

'CHARACTER NAME: Otto 'Bentley' Winston
'CHARACTER AGE: 25
'CHARACTER HEIGHT: 6.10
'CHARACTER BACKSTORY: Otto grew up in a Rich Royal family back in London. He was friendly - kind - loyal. Nothing has really changed with his personality as such. At the age 19; he moved to America. He worked for a clan called 'Gucci' he was pronounced as their representative. He's stayed the same ever since the one day; his family got killed. Another clan killed his family and Otto got really depressed and paranoid. Ever since then; he's had the hunger of a blood-thirsty coward. But yet, he still has a sense of the Reality and so he sticks to his Royalness. But now he's kicked out of 'Gucci'.

'ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE PEAKY BLINDERS?: Royal is a true definition of a Member. And so I will stick to my oaf of risking my life to the Peaky Blinders.
'ARE YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THAT EVERYTHING FROM PEAKY BLINDERS, STAYS IN PEAKY BLINDERS?: I am accepting. Indeed.

'SIGNATURE: Otto 'Bentley' Winston
The following 1 user Likes Bobby Shmicki's post:
  • Link
Good Mornin'

After a successful couple of interviews last night, I would like to welcome three new members/associates.

Mark-the-Mushroom
Robert McNaughtan.

NGxDeath
Matthew 'James' Wilkinson.

[FL:RP] Bobby Chang
Otto 'Bentley' Winston.

Welcome to Peaky Blinders!

Thank you,
Kevin Ramsey
'STEAM NAME: Spartan_KCT
'STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:87013337
'HOURS INGAME: 226
'AGE: 17
'ROLEPLAY POINTS: 0 unfortunately
'PREVIOUS CLAN(S): Juaréz Cartel, Moroccan Hasj Gang, Lucky 7
'PREVIOUS BAN(S)/BLACKLIST(S):

Ban -FearRP when I couldn't hear what the officer was saying and I instantly got banned
Blacklist -
OOC accidently had caps on in 2 messages
Props, Toolgun, Psygun: was proppushing my car out of a ditch (this one's fairly old)
the rest of my blacklists are outdated as they happened when I was 14/15

'CHARACTER NAME: Carlos Rodriguez (can change my name to John Shelby if you like)
'CHARACTER AGE: mid twenties
'CHARACTER HEIGHT: 1,81 m
'CHARACTER BACKSTORY: Carlos Rodriguez is a mexican immigrant in Evocity.

He lived in the city of Juaréz that is under heavy control by the cartels. To protect his family against extortion, rape and possibly murder he joined the Juaréz Cartel, known for its exceptional brutal behavior. One day the cartel leader ordered him to murder a local politician, Carlos later found out that it was his dads brother. Terrified of the cartel but not willing to kill his dads brother he moved to Evocity to change his life for the better. Although he tries to stay on the right path he ofton falls back into his old habbits

'ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE PEAKY BLINDERS?: hell yea
'ARE YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THAT EVERYTHING FROM PEAKY BLINDERS, STAYS IN PEAKY BLINDERS?: of course

'SIGNATURE:
[Image: xHZ4YWN.png]
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

'STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:79514160
'HOURS INGAME: Total 703, on FL:RP 545
'ROLEPLAY POINTS: 1
'PREVIOUS CLAN(S): none.
'PREVIOUS BAN(S)/BLACKLIST(S): "Frozen props on road"

'CHARACTER NAME: Emil "Eme" Weedsomeberg
'CHARACTER AGE: 24
'CHARACTER HEIGHT: 168cm(5'6)
'CHARACTER BACKSTORY: Moved to Evocity at age of 19, Life didn't go well, went to Military. Former solder.

'ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE PEAKY BLINDERS?: Anything that it will take.
'ARE YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THAT EVERYTHING FROM PEAKY BLINDERS, STAYS IN PEAKY BLINDERS?: I do accept everything, Now, and Always.
'STEAM NAME: [FL:RP] Ivan Tempski | STEAM_0:1:68782868

'HOURS INGAME: 2800
'ROLEPLAY POINTS: 33
'PREVIOUS CLAN(S): Estleback, White Forest, MEGA, FUMUKU
'PREVIOUS BAN(S)/BLACKLIST(S): 0 bans 10 blacklists

'CHARACTER NAME: Tommy Abraham
'CHARACTER AGE: 22
'CHARACTER HEIGHT: 5'7
'CHARACTER BACKSTORY: Tommy Abraham is a working class gent from southern London. Willing to move to Birmingham, Tommy is skilled in areas such as fighting, business negotiations and security.

'ARE YOU WILLING TO RISK YOUR LIFE FOR THE PEAKY BLINDERS?: Yes.
'ARE YOU ACCEPTING THE TERMS OF THAT EVERYTHING FROM PEAKY BLINDERS, STAYS IN PEAKY BLINDERS?: Yes.
[Image: IgcIQgP.png]
The following 3 users Like Ivan Tempski's post:
  • , Link, Spartan_KCT
Evening,

First of all welcome to two new members/associates, a pleasure to have you guys here.

Sam Hyde
alreadu_emppus

We also have something huge to announce.

Spoiler :
[Image: ackRrto.png]

The Gucci Gang & Peaky Blinders are now official allies.
After a great meeting, we're proud to have come to this conclusion.

All the applicants are now under review and you will be contacted privately.
The following 4 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Bobby, Cyclone, Exotic, Spartan_KCT
Good evening,

After two great interviews I am pleased to welcome two new members:

Spartan_KCT
Ivan Tempski

Welcome to the Peaky Blinders!
The following 3 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Spartan_KCT, Link, rino