[Unofficial] Peaky Blinders
Quote:Signature:

[Image: Unbenannt.png]

Hello mr. Cole,

Well done with the things you've changed.
I've decided to
accept your application. We will contact you for an interview in the near future.

Thank you,

[Image: MNFel5I.png]
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Nephew
[Image: bI4xQx5G_o.jpg]
Greetings,

Four months, in these four months - a lot has happened, we are growing for every day passing by, we are not only growing with quantity, but with quality. I believe to achieve great things in life, you need a stable group of people working with you, each one of the members. I want to raise a glass of whisky, for all the Peaky Blinders, every person with a flat cap and a razor blade stitched into it. The development and the respect you earn from the personal development is out of this world. I am very proud of this, to start off with nothing and reach this point. Peaky Blinders, this is just the start.

We are very happy with the group of men we have now, these men have been going through every part of training needed together and we believe that we can achieve great things. With that being said, the application form is now closed. We do not accept any further applications, we choose who we want for the future.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.

[Image: XgzRUnKF_o.png]
The following 12 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Wolven, Spartan_KCT, Grape, Random, Panda, Nephew, SJ., Zona, JackZ, Jeffrey, Mauroulis
[Image: 200px-Black_Hand%2C_logo.png]

* A mysterious note with an unfamiliar logo printed at the top was pushed through the letterbox at the Peaky Blinders Headquarters, The Surveillance cameras mysteriously blacked out for 30 seconds in the exact time that the note was posted. *

Hello, Peaky Blinders.
From this point on, You can settle all of your opinions and beliefs on the subject of Ghosts. We are real.

Our name is not important, However the power and influence we are in possession of most certainly are.
You can simply call us ' скривени људи or ' Omnipotent ',These are not our Official Names, but we can establish them as nicknames until you can be trustedDepending on how you respond to this note, our first attempt at making contact towards you, We can be a friendly and helpful group, or a pack of some very, very mean individuals.

We would like to set up a meeting, Of which the circumstances we will choose, To enable ourselves to stay hidden from anybody other than our two organisations.

You can get in contact with us by simply mailing your reply to the president, Make sure that it is apparent that the letter is to one of the two nicknames we have given you to call us. The President will know the letter is for us and will present us with it immediately.
We'll be waiting for your reply Peaky Blinders.

-  скривени људи
The following 10 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Wolven, SJ., Falc, Lewwings, Jeffrey, Grape, pufitee, Nephew, Merle, Zona
Good Afternoon,

I don't want to be rude or something else, but I just wanted to ask when do I get in contact with someone of you and how do I get in contact with someone of you?
[Image: 4K0I6JpP_o.jpg]

Spoiler :
[Image: I8CFy7bD_o.png]

Good afternoon,

After a great trip to New York with my consigliere, Michael Shelby. The flight was calm, with exceptional views of the sea, it feels good to be back home. New York eh, beautiful innit?

The buildings are so astonishingly tall and eye-catching. These buildings encompass the most distinctive architecture I have ever seen in my lifetime. I think to myself, there are so many buildings here I find it hard to believe that man is capable of putting them up, but on the other hand also knocking them down. The buildings look like they had plunged from God's hands and landed in one spot, where else but in New York City.

But, nothing beats our home.

In the absence of common sense, there was an idea.

For a few years, education has been in progress, out with the bad and in with the good, as they usually say.  I can now announce that I, Kevin Shelby and Michael Shelby are now certified, lawyers.

As lawyers, we represent clients in both legal issues and disputes. In doing so, we conduct case law research, participate in formal hearings, draft and file legal documents, represent clients in a courtroom and provide general advice. As an example of the diversity within the field, lawyers may prepare mortgage papers, draft and file will and trust documents, defend a client in a criminal trial, or conduct research in international shipping disputes, all within a standard workweek. Lawyers often practice in a number of areas, including tax law, intellectual property, corporate law, criminal law, litigation, family law and environmental law.

This type of business will thrive under the name of Shelby Limited and is a potentially record-breaking deal for the Shelby Limited. Every certified lawyer within the Peaky Blinders and Shelby Limited will have an "icon" next to their names so they can be found easily when needed.

Our work is limited to our clients, every member of the Peaky Blinder is now under contract regulation and have each one a personal lawyer for future potential cases. If you wish to speak to us regarding a contract and interests, please feel free to contact either one of the names below.

Kevin Shelby ([FL:T] Kevin Ramsey)
Michael Shelby ([FL:RP] Zona)

Signed,

[Image: fKS7eOx0_o.png]
The following 7 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, pufitee, Wolven, Zona, Spartan_KCT, Nephew, Mauroulis
[Image: KKvlbdMp_o.png]

Greetings,

We could say it in two ways, either - Shelby Limited has expanded and going for more in-depth on a certain topic, or, Shelby Limited have only focused on one topic. Either way, we have focused on being productive rather than busy. The action is our foundational key to success.

With this today, I can declare Shelby Limited an official law firm only.

The firm is a full-service law firm, able to handle almost all of the legal matters presented to it by its clients. The service includes accident and tort litigation, commercial law, criminal law, real estate, municipal law, family law including divorce and custody, wills estates, workmen's compensation, social security,  tax law and environmental matters. Specialty areas such as bankruptcy and medical malpractice are referred to experts outside the firm with varying degrees of continuing involvement depending on the desires of our clients.

The Shelby Limited lawyers must have a varied skill set, including business and financial acumen. It is crucial for lawyers to understand the business effect of any legal decisions they make. All lawyers must be proficient in legal research to ensure that our clients are in compliance with the most recent rules and regulations. Lawyers must also be excellent writers to communicate with clients and if a client becomes embroiled in litigation, the court. Finally, must be skilled negotiators because of the need to bargain on behalf of their clients.

Every person within the Shelby Limited law firm will undergo education in New York City to receive and earn the certificate, it is important to complete elective classes of business.

Thank you,

[Image: CP1vvqFI_o.png]
The following 6 users Like Kevin's post:
  • SJ., Mauroulis, Zona, Wolven, Grape, Spartan_KCT
[Image: zuxespvw_o.jpg]

He's a man.
He's a ghost.
He's a guru.

OFFICIAL ALLIANCE WITH THE BLACK HAND.

Spoiler :
[Image: FFqrBDo5_o.jpg]

The following 12 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Grape, JackZ, Zona, DVN, CorieTheNub, Wolven, pufitee, pufitee, Nephew, Merle, Mauroulis, Spartan_KCT
[Image: zvj51OP8_o.jpg]

104 days later...

WE ARE OFFICIAL!

One hundred and four days, that's what it took to reach this point, that's what it took to show everyone what we are made of and can do. One hundred and four days ago - when people started asking me "who are you?". If you did not get your answer then, you certainly have the answer now.

Before going through to anything else, I must give all my respect and dedication to my men - the members and leaders. Every one of you, from the first one to the latest one, you have made me proud. You have not only established quality with the Peaky Blinders, you have established leadership qualities that can take you far in life.

It's time to cross the street.

By order of the Peaky Blinders.
The following 13 users Like Kevin's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Fudge, Random, SJ., Spartan_KCT, Exotic, BasicallyMental, Zona, Wolven, Pingu, Grape, DVN, Archer
Congratulation to you Kevin for making this clan successful, well done!
Wolven

The following 5 users Like Falc's post:
  • Nephew, Spartan_KCT, Zona, , Mauroulis