UBR: BasicallyMental
Your name: BasicallyMental

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:94870333

Your ban ID: 79054

Banned by: [FL] AwestruckBullet

Reason: FailRP

Involved: Richtea, Falc, Shit Beers, Zombie, Spud, [FL] Tomo, [FL] Awestruck, and a couple others can't remember

Why we should unban you:
Allow me to explain the situation.
Myself and 6 others government members were taken hostage by the Gucci Gang of 12 members. We all returned to the nexus and spoke to the President on raiding the property. Upon arrival, we asked Richtea on if he was willing to join the Government. Upon him accepting, he was hired as a 'Government Worker'. As a corrupt member of the government, I am therefore allowed to associate myself with criminals, like a corrupt officer working with criminals / freedom fighters to take down a dictator. At the time, I did not know these two people were criminals, as it would have been metagaming to know which I would have been moaned at for, so my character thinking them to be normal citizens that could use a hand, as well as us needing a hand.
After Richtea changing his job to Government Helper, the Deportation Squad (SRU) gave Richtea the order to raid the property.
Under rule 9.9 (9.9 Custom groups may work with the government, but do not necessarily have to follow government restrictions and rules.) I requested Richtea to change his job to Government Helper as it fits the Roleplay (According to rule 9.1), then after giving the order to raid, he equipped a weapon and helped the raid. As I am a corrupt government member I chose to ignore him using a weapon, and as the rule states he is not required to follow government restriction and rules, there is nothing saying he cannot use a weapon under the title of 'Government Helper'.
The reason I was banned was for FailRP, the FailRP rule states to not doing something out of the ordinary. As a trusted member of the government, the President would fully back me in asking someone of which I trust from past experience to be apart of the government.

Also, mid way through Spud making a point around the whole situation, he was kicked for "Stop." (25 minutes past 9 if you want to check the logs) - Upon us asking Awestruck on this, the question was disregarded as per a lot of other ones.

Upon asking for another admin, Awe's response was "That's pretty silly" - I would like to know on why Awe was refusing in this situation to have another admin's opinion as it is a very grey area (I don't understand to why he doesn't?)

Spoiler :
(Local OOC) [FL] AwestruckBullet: That's pretty silly

[Image: 5f1b0af46db746051436093ed4a8805f.jpg]

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Please read through all of LOOC chat in the screenshot, as well as the highlighted area, as it shows a lot on the situation
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Just as a smaller something to add,
here is a video of Awestruck and his misconduct. Honestly, it was unprofessional.
Take what you want

Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
Hate to be a bumper, but still awaiting the reply from Awestruck..
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
So you ask some random citizens you find on the side of the street who are clearly traumatised from being shot at to join you in raiding a base. As ordered by the President. The fact that you asked these rag-tag people to help you is FailRP. Being a government team, pledged to protect the lives of Citizens, you've put them into immediate danger by asking them to help you.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(11-19-2017, 06:35 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: So you ask some random citizens you find on the side of the street who are clearly traumatised from being shot at to join you in raiding a base. As ordered by the President. The fact that you asked these rag-tag people to help you is FailRP. Being a government team, pledged to protect the lives of Citizens, you've put them into immediate danger by asking them to help you.

Firstly, thank you for the 4 day late response on the UBR.

The man on the side of the road, as I stated to you multiple times, both in-game and on the Discord shortly after, was a known friend on mine. Now, according to the NLR rule, you are not required to forget long term friends.
This is where you have twisted my words. There is a different between 'Random citizens' and 'Normal citizens'. As I have known him for a while, I understand what he is good at and what he is not good at therefore upon asking him to join the Deportation Squad's effort, I full well knew he was capable (Scared/distraught or not) of lending a superior hand to us in the raid.
Now, you mention about protecting the lives of citizens. Upon me asking them, it was their choice to put their lives on the line in order to help out a cause that they believe in. (Now, before you go into them being criminals, being a criminal, this does not mean they have gone and shot up the government, they could have simply broken a traffic law and received a traffic ticket for speeding. - Had they shot the government, it would have been a totally different ball game)

One question I would like you to answer, why did you not bring another admin for a second opinion on the situation.
Please don't reply with "I don't have to" because it's not properly answering the question.
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
As a government force, you should not be asking Citizens, let alone Criminals (unless paid and previously organised with head of government such as Hitmen, or mercenary forces) even if they are your character's "friend". Using the argument of "the whole team was corrupt" is not a valid argument as not everyone in your team was corrupt. As stated in RichTea's unban request, this should have been roleplayed more instead of asking him a simple question. In a matter of seconds, you were suddenly acquainted and helping eachother in the raid.

I am not required to bring another Administrator to the situation.

In conclusion, you should have roleplayed it out more. Simply asking someone to join you, when they are not a part of the government without prior roleplay. Perhaps, if the whole team is corrupt I could give more leeway, but this was not the case.

Please be more careful in the future.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]