PR on DooZ
Name of player: DooZ

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:61032702

Time in GMT: 22:00 - 22:12

Server:  V5P

Summary: DooZ was RPing as a mentally unstable camper, and as he had been recklessly driving and smashing into police vehicles for no reason, we decided to pull him over however he was not easy to pull over. Three squad cars had to box him in and eventually he tried to drive again but I got inside using the warrant and put him under taserpoint. DooZ then proceeds to pull out a knife, I knock him out inside the RV, handcuff him, and wake him up. He glitches into the wall of the RV so he CTRLJumps onto the roof and refuses to come down under taserpoint with a couple other officers including myself. He decides to jump on an officer's head and run away until he is tased again. Eventually we get him back to the cars however he refuses to get on the wall and makes multiple attempts to run away under gunpoint of four officers and three SRU, to which we have to tase him again. He also repeats in Local OOC; 'No sound, no sound' however he is clearly responding to me and the other officers in IC text chat. He is clearly breaking FearRP and FailRPing in these screenshots, and although my OBS was not open at the time the screenshots should vouch for my claims.

Evidence: I labeled each screenshot with the situation and rules being broken. I'll include the most incriminating ones first.
Image One: DooZ walking away from me under taserpoint. Obvious FearRP breakage.
[Image: FBCA4BDD9A7FD6A6C8596F90CB43B5930654D36D]
Image Two: DooZ walking over to the dude on the flipped chair under multiple gunpoints and a taserpoint.
[Image: 61EAF9DF0198CC59269DEAE36FF3E23C37A520AA]
Images Three and Four: DooZ saying he has no sound, however he then begins responding in IC text chat.
[Image: 4DD323BBCE13F6A2911C875FF89E7DFF1FAAB172]
[Image: 43D65F12F25612DBD6B87B301FB756117AA58DB5]
Image Five: An image of the scoreboard showing his job title. He is the Citizen at the top.
[Image: 12BD12EC63191C83619DDC3D440BC030DA91D51D]

nonce

I can back this up as I was part of it.
We told him to face the wall and as we did so, he would turn and run away many times and fail to follow instructions with guns/tasers pointed at him. Making us tase him to be able to arrest.
At a different case with the same RV, Joe Joe came and spoke to the person and gave him a warning with a situation that involved me pointing my gun at him and him failing to follow orders to get out the RV stating that because he was in the RV, FearRP does not apply even though the RV is not bullet proof, but Joe Joe did not know about the situation before
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
Does anyone involved in the situation have video evidence?
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Sadly I do not, one of the 4 police officers and 3 SRU who took part in the situation might have , I will try to contact them.
[Image: Bj6kLZS.png]
I require more evidence to come to a conclusion based on your side of the story currently. The screenshots are not very informative and we are unable to 'vouch' for them we need to be certain. I require more adequate evidence such as a video. A involved player has 24 Hours to provided said evidence.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

No, you just don't know how to give commands, you were saying "Face the wall", I did, you said "On the sidewalk", I went on the sidewalk and faced the wall.
You said on the wall afterwards, I said "I'm going on the wall", was going around to get on top of the wall as commanded.
When you finally said "Against the wall" I went against the wall.
It's not my problem you don't know how to give out commands, I followed FearRP, I even told you "If you don't give proper commands I will follow the ones you said".
Devas was there he even PMd me saying how funny it was you couldn't give commands.

EDIT: Just read the part of the RV, I was jumping out and it glitched me onto the roof, I was roleplaying as a mentally unstable person, I was saying I was scared of jumping off the roof I might get hurt and following RP, never broke FearRP.
EDIT2: The no sound was meant that I was on Discord I couldn't hear properly what you were saying as the Awestruck discussion was going on at the time I could barely hear what you were saying I would rather you typing so I could follow accordingly, I just didn't feel as an explanation was needed for when I said "no sound".

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

(11-15-2017, 03:06 PM)DooZ™ Wrote: No, you just don't know how to give commands, you were saying "Face the wall", I did, you said "On the sidewalk", I went on the sidewalk and faced the wall.
You knew what we wanted you to do, and you failed to do it, instead stalling and going for the 'smartass' approach. You should have used your common sense under taserpoint instead of FailRPing and stalling.

You said on the wall afterwards, I said "I'm going on the wall", was going around to get on top of the wall as commanded.
When you finally said "Against the wall" I went against the wall.
Were you only listening to me? Multiple other officers were shouting at you with commands, and just because one person miswords their commands into common sense, you decided to follow me to stall even further?

It's not my problem you don't know how to give out commands, I followed FearRP, I even told you "If you don't give proper commands I will follow the ones you said".
It's not my problem about giving out commands, it's about you not using your common sense and blatantly FailRPing.

Devas was there he even PMd me saying how funny it was you couldn't give commands.
Again, not the commands. Your lack of common sense and habit of stalling is the problem.

EDIT: Just read the part of the RV, I was jumping out and it glitched me onto the roof, I was roleplaying as a mentally unstable person, I was saying I was scared of jumping off the roof I might get hurt and following RP, never broke FearRP.
So when you're scared of jumping off as a mentally unstable person, you decide to instead dive onto an officer's head and run away and be tased yet again by other officers? Please don't lie to us.

EDIT2: The no sound was meant that I was on Discord I couldn't hear properly what you were saying as the Awestruck discussion was going on at the time I could barely hear what you were saying I would rather you typing so I could follow accordingly, I just didn't feel as an explanation was needed for when I said "no sound".
Why didn't you mute it then, turn the volume down, leave the chat? This is no excuse for not following our orders and breaking FearRP.

nonce

(11-14-2017, 11:20 PM)Joe Joe Wrote: I require more evidence to come to a conclusion based on your side of the story currently. The screenshots are not very informative and we are unable to 'vouch' for them we need to be certain. I require more adequate evidence such as a video. A involved player has 24 Hours to provided said evidence.

Also no offense to you Joe Joe, but you always require more evidence than is needed in threads that I see you in. In screenshot one you can clearly see him breaking FearRP. Him being in handcuffs allows us to deduce he has been put under gunpoint and taserpoint already, and is breaking FearRP. That not enough?

nonce

I don't want to argue I already stated my point and explained my actions.

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The reason we ask for more evidence indicates what you have provided is insufficient and we must be sure before we punish a player. The screenshots you had provided show no commands given to said player and is your word against his. So unless you have any further evidence to provide before 11:20 GMT otherwise I will conclude the report with the current evidence
Regards,
Joe Joe