Fieldy UBR
Your name: elliot 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60344235

Your ban ID: 78909

Banned by: [FL] Jonas

Reason: Breaking FearRP - Was being completely honest about it. Last Chance.

Involved: Dragnort, Creepy Jeff (Duncan), Harmonia

Why we should unban you:

You already know my side of the story and I'm still going to stick to it. There's no evidence to prove I broke FearRP and the ban was based off an accusation made out of anger. I still don't know how it's fair.
Hello fieldy,

You told me your story in-game and when you were told it was FearRP breakage you started to change up your story. You’ve got yourself caught, there were accusations but you admitted to it. You then proceeded to lie to me and got your ban extended to the full amount.

I see no reason to unban you.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I can't stress this enough, I never admitted to it, you assumed I did. I remember saying that I'm not gulity, however I was guility because rules were broken (i.e by the people I was playing with). I also never changed my story, I might have recalled it differently (differently worded etc) and in little or more detail but the outline of my story stayed the same. Players that I was in Discord with at the time also recalled me saying, "I didn't admit to it but whatever it means my ban was shorter."

I would also like to see proof that I explicilty admitted to breaking FearRP.
You did admit it though. You told me your story and from what you said it clearly proved that you broke FearRP. You did change your story up, you can reference back to my other posts on your previous UBR. Your story would not just change out of nowhere.

Unless you will provide something new with evidence and proof that you did not break FearRP, this will be denied.

Thanks,

Jonas.
(11-14-2017, 05:21 PM)Jonas Wrote: You did admit it though. You told me your story and from what you said it clearly proved that you broke FearRP. You did change your story up, you can reference back to my other posts on your previous UBR. Your story would not just change out of nowhere.

Unless you will provide something new with evidence and proof that you did not break FearRP, this will be denied.

Thanks,

Jonas.

Your reasoning is kind of stupid. I never admitted to breaking FearRP nor did I change my story. You can't assume that I did it, for a proper confession you would need written proof of me doing so, something you don't have. I've also addressed this several times, I've changed the detail and wording of the story, of course, it's going to sound different however I believe I've kept the story roughly the same. 

You also seem to be dismissing the fact that despite my fictitious confession there is no proof at all to prove that I actually did anything wrong, you barely have proof of me actually being anywhere near the supposed incident. 

I'd like to refer to the Presumption of Innocence, a human right, which states that I'm "Innocent until proven guilty", so far you have not proven me guilty. Therefore you have to presume that I am indeed innocent.
Hello Fieldy,

Instead of calling my reasoning stupid, how about you lower your guards and try to apologize for what you've done. You admitted to it in the sit, and that's how the case has turned out. You proceeded to lie to me about this in the courthouse and had your ban extended. I would not need your written proof if you confessed to FearRP breakage. You did not even know yourself it was FearRP breakage, and when I told you it was you changed your story, and again lying calling it "Recalling it differently". I do not appreciate this sort of behaviour. It does not sound different, it's a whole different story you brought up.

I do not need proof of the situation when you told me your side of the story and in that way confessed to FearRP. Before the sit concluded, I LOUD AND CLEAR said, "If you admit to these offences I will shorten your ban". As much as that is unfair, you still confessed. You would have lied to me if you did not.

Also, this is not about Human Rights, this is about you confessing to breaking FearRP, no matter what you say. You told me your story, and it was obvious FearRP breakage. There is no need for "Innocent until proven guilty". We use that when we have people that are posting PRs without evidence or people who are just accusing others of something. Not when you've obviously admitted to breaking FearRP. I do not need to present you with evidence as I do not go around recording every sit. I am an administrator and trusted to know what I hear. I heard you admitting to FearRP breakage and decided to ban you.

It seems like nothing new has been added to the case and therefore I will go ahead and deny this unban request. You admitted to breaking the rules. If you say you don't - you're lying.

You may post another UBR in 8 weeks from now as this is the second denial of the ban. A tip would be to apologize for your actions and prove you've changed, and that you deserve your ban shortened or removed. Using an aggressive tone is not an overall good thing to do when you're trying to get unbanned for something you admitted to.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator