xXGoldenEyeXx Request
Your name: (xXGoldenEyeXx)

Your ban ID: (70821)

Steam ID: ([b]STEAM_0:0:147278649)[/b]

Reason: (Alt Accounting - Alt of xXGoldenEyeXx {F}REE{S}TYLE MLGSANTA1203 bantasanta1203 edwardrayner69 MatrixBoy EdBear691)

Staff member who banned you: [FL] MasterNoda

Reason why you should be unbanned: Ok so I used to play your server about 2 or 3 years ago and was banned for alt accounting but i would just also like to say EdBear691 was my brother but that doesn't really matter I would just like to ask to be unbanned because if you look at how much i have donated to the server too xD maybe I could get one more chance for helping you all out, Also back then i was immature mainly because i was 12 but now i am a well to be honest slightly more mature lad and more sensible, Just please think about it I loved your server which is why i donated probably over £600 to the server. Also one last thing when i was still on your server I remember Garry the creature of Garry's mod joining the server I just wanna say was it the real Garry because that would be cool knowing i was in a game with Garry.

But anyway I would like to say thank you for reading and have a nice night or day which ever time your watching so i'm going to shut up now. PS Hitman you the best staff member if your still woking for the server.
-xXGoldenEyeXx
Can you explain your connections to the other 5 accounts then? You also have another active perma ban for FearRP and having 11 bans previous to that, which would require another, separate unban request. Also, doesn't effect your ban, but if you donated over £600 to the server, wouldn't your name be blue?
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
(11-14-2017, 05:31 AM)MasterNoda Wrote: Can you explain your connections to the other 5 accounts then? You also have another active perma ban for FearRP and having 11 bans previous to that, which would require another, separate unban request. Also, doesn't effect your ban, but if you donated over £600 to the server, wouldn't your name be blue?

Probably the reason why I don't have my name in blue is because I have forgot-an the details of my old forums account that i use to donate.
You joined the server for the first time October of 2015, and last connected February 2016. One donation ($10) lasts three months. You were here for 5 months total. Do you remember your old forum accounts name?

Also, answer my first question, and explain your connection to the five other accounts other than your "brothers"
(11-14-2017, 04:47 PM)MasterNoda Wrote: You joined the server for the first time October of 2015, and last connected February 2016. One donation ($10) lasts three months. You were here for 5 months total. Do you remember your old forum accounts name?

Also, answer my first question, and explain your connection to the five other accounts other than your "brothers"

the five others are not mu brothers there mine and i think my other one is just golden eye idk but i just wanted to make the appeal just to see if i could have a second chance as i am slightly more mature
So you admit to DAing five times then? Feel free to make another appeal when the time comes, but for now this is denied. Also, your "brothers" account is really similar to one of the accounts that you said is yours.