Your ban ID:
Banned by:
Generation
Reason:
Advertising another community, Mass Troll, Not here to RP// Extended by Falcao
Involved:
N/A
Why we should unban you:
Let me start by saying I realise now what I did was wrong. I have matured a lot from being involved in lots of role-play servers on Gmod and Arma 3. Especially in Arma 3 I have reached important roles and understand the error of my ways. I loved this sever and the role-play on it. But I was naive, just being a 'fanboy' of a new server all my friends where going too. I would love the opportunity too show you that i have changed and be accepted back into your community. Friends are filtering back in and its hard watching them play and not being able to join in. From what I can remember the server was GREAT and I would really enjoy being back on just like old times. I would like to sincerely apologise. Thanks for taking the time to read this. 
[Image: 8KZPMal.jpg]
I will get ahold of both Generation and Falcao for a statement.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I forgot too add this ban was nearly a year or more ago. Sorry.
I’m curious as to what really happened, I think there’s more to this story than you’re letting on.

If you look at the ban, you’ve also got “massive troll” “not here to rp” as well as advertising another community, so I think you done more than just advertise otherwise me or Generation wouldn’t have it in the ban.

Personally I’d not unban you, fanboy or not you came here to make people leave and now things are a bit shit you’d like to return? I’d keep the door shut and not allow you back, but we know it’s not up to me, so best of luck with the Unban.
I don't really remember what happened (quite old) but as Falc well said, you did more than just "advertising another community".

I'm against your return because these reasons were serious charges, but it's up to the administrator in charge of the case now.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
IF it came across as I was only apologising or was stating about advertising I didn't intend that. The point I wanted to get across was i know to the full extent of what I did was wrong, and even if I don't get my ban lifted I just wanted to apologise sincerely. I realise (if it doesn't come across like this) that everything from my first ban on the server was stupid and I was dumb. I'm sorry if it came across i was trying to down play what I had done.
So, wait, you do or do not want to be unbanned?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I would be ecstatic if I was unbanned. But the decision is totally up too you, but me personally would love to be and am hoping you can see that I would be overjoyed.
I will be discussing this with the team over the next week or so.

Your patience is appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

Approved as per UBR Rule 6.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran