[Solved] More missing textures
Hey, managed to fix my car textures, but I still have missing textures.. This time, they're some of the guns... Anyone know what gun mods FL uses?
You need to download the CSS content for the guns. If you could add me on steam I will send you the link as I am not allowed to post it here.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(11-11-2017, 10:02 AM)Marminecraft Wrote: Hey, managed to fix my car textures, but I still have missing textures.. This time, they're some of the guns... Anyone know what gun mods FL uses?

Will that fix my first person gun textures? Because they're just errors when I hold them
(11-11-2017, 10:35 AM)Marminecraft Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 10:02 AM)Marminecraft Wrote: Hey, managed to fix my car textures, but I still have missing textures.. This time, they're some of the guns... Anyone know what gun mods FL uses?

Will that fix my first person gun textures? Because they're just errors when I hold them

Yes, it will fix them in first person. If you want you can add me on steam and I will send you the link.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
(11-11-2017, 10:11 AM)Panda Wrote: You need to download the CSS content for the guns. If you could add me on steam I will send you the link as I am not allowed to post it here.

Yeah, it's my first person guns only. What's your steam?
(11-11-2017, 10:38 AM)Panda Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 10:35 AM)Marminecraft Wrote:

Yes, it will fix them in first person. If you want you can add me on steam and I will send you the link.

Just added you on steam, I'm Woiley
Solved. Closed and Moved to archive.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator