Improve contraband
(11-14-2017, 08:08 AM)Baskingner Wrote: The issue i see with this is that people can just place contraband for eachother and then DC resulting in 1 person having 10 moneyprinters. What prevents people from paying players who are about to DC to gain additional contraband? I kinda like the current limit to prevent 1 player getting a lot of money from contraband in a short period of time.

+Support for 'refueling' other players contra
-Support for keeping it around for longer periods of time after the owner DC'ed

That doesn't make any sense or whatsoever, GHOSTK1LL3R  pretty much summed it up.

(11-11-2017, 10:08 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I do believe taking people's contraband should be an option, to use it for yourself. Brings a bit more roleplay when transporting it and criminal activity.
(11-15-2017, 03:53 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-14-2017, 08:08 AM)Baskingner Wrote: The issue i see with this is that people can just place contraband for eachother and then DC resulting in 1 person having 10 moneyprinters. What prevents people from paying players who are about to DC to gain additional contraband? I kinda like the current limit to prevent 1 player getting a lot of money from contraband in a short period of time.

That doesn't make any sense or whatsoever, GHOSTK1LL3R  pretty much summed it up.

It does and ill stick to my -Support. The fact that this feature is being used for weed doesnt mean i agree with how weed works right now.
Besides, getting a weed farm requires a black market dealer while placing contraband only needs a player to be in the area making it easier to hoard contraband, at least easier as hoarding weed.

If this can be limited in some way, preventing people to earn $100.000 within the hour then i can agree with this.
(11-16-2017, 12:23 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

It does and ill stick to my -Support. The fact that this feature is being used for weed doesnt mean i agree with how weed works right now.
Besides, getting a weed farm requires a black market dealer while placing contraband only needs a player to be in the area making it easier to hoard contraband, at least easier as hoarding weed.

If this can be limited in some way, preventing people to earn $100.000 within the hour then i can agree with this.

Again, what is the difference of getting pots from other players to farm and make $100,000 within the hour? I once had around 65 pots that I got from other players and made like $70K per hour, why do you care to limit this to prevent people to earn $100K within the hour? Besides, it make senses that contraband make more money than weed farm anyway as buying a full setup of contraband cost more than buying the cheap full setup of 5 pots & 5 seeds, not to mention you're risking to use contraband because they're always illegal compared to weed which is usually legal and often requires a license.

Why aren't you protesting against weed farm huh? I don't see you doing that, instead you worry about contraband being able to function after the owner disconnects, which weed farm does this anyway for many years.
(11-20-2017, 06:21 AM)Zombie Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 12:23 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Again, what is the difference of getting pots from other players to farm and make $100,000 within the hour? I once had around 65 pots that I got from other players and made like $70K per hour, why do you care to limit this to prevent people to earn $100K within the hour? Besides, it make senses that contraband make more money than weed farm anyway as buying a full setup of contraband cost more than buying the cheap full setup of 5 pots & 5 seeds, not to mention you're risking to use contraband because they're always illegal compared to weed which is usually legal and often requires a license.

Why aren't you protesting against weed farm huh? I don't see you doing that, instead you worry about contraband being able to function after the owner disconnects, which weed farm does this anyway for many years.

Because this suggestion is about contraband, not about weed. So what youre saying is that since im not actively lobbying for the removal of weed it makes no sense to disagree with parts of this suggestion since they are the same anyway? Seems to me you havent been growing weed just to sell it.
+Support
Sincerely,
Merle | Merle Colton
Fearless Community Member
[Image: D7w1XJj.jpg]
+support
[Image: zypxjb7.jpg]
+Support
+Support I need that money, u know wot I mean?
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
+support
25 +support

1 -support for one option.