Improve contraband
+Support
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
+Support
(11-11-2017, 10:08 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I do believe taking people's contraband should be an option, to use it for yourself. Brings a bit more roleplay when transporting it and criminal activity.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
(11-11-2017, 05:38 PM)Jonas Wrote:

I do believe taking people's contraband should be an option, to use it for yourself. Brings a bit more roleplay when transporting it and criminal activity.
[Image: clvck9d.png]
+Support

+Support

Great suggestion GHOSTK1LL3R!
The following 1 user Likes Falc's post:
  • DVN
+Support
[Image: 9OySZ2W.png]

Was I of any help? +Rep

The issue i see with this is that people can just place contraband for eachother and then DC resulting in 1 person having 10 moneyprinters. What prevents people from paying players who are about to DC to gain additional contraband? I kinda like the current limit to prevent 1 player getting a lot of money from contraband in a short period of time.

+Support for 'refueling' other players contra
-Support for keeping it around for longer periods of time after the owner DC'ed
(11-14-2017, 08:08 AM)Baskingner Wrote: The issue i see with this is that people can just place contraband for eachother and then DC resulting in 1 person having 10 moneyprinters. What prevents people from paying players who are about to DC to gain additional contraband? I kinda like the current limit to prevent 1 player getting a lot of money from contraband in a short period of time.

+Support for 'refueling' other players contra
-Support for keeping it around for longer periods of time after the owner DC'ed

That's how weed plants operate however no one ever complains about it ? I don't see this being any different in my opinion