Improve contraband
Title of Suggestion:Improve contraband

Description: Remove the following:

- When a player disconnects it doesn't give money
- That only the owner is able to give it energy

Why:

There is no reason for this to be a feature. It brings no benefit to anyone and whats the most annoying thing is when you perform a raid and take someones contraband for them to only disconnect and you get nothing from that raid.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Bobby, Ratatoskrr
+Support

I do believe taking people's contraband should be an option, to use it for yourself. Brings a bit more roleplay when transporting it and criminal activity.
The following 1 user Likes DVN's post:
  • Jeffrey
(11-11-2017, 10:08 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

I do believe taking people's contraband should be an option, to use it for yourself. Brings a bit more roleplay when transporting it and criminal activity.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
+Support

I agree contraband should only be destroyed in order to get rid of it.

I can imagine trucks of contraband from days before though, which doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing. It could be interesting when the streets are filled with drug labs and the police have to crack down on them.
+support
But when player disconnects, it would still make sense for it to give the money still in it.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(11-11-2017, 10:08 AM)DVN Wrote: +Support

[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

(11-11-2017, 12:13 PM)TheSiphon Wrote: +support
But when player disconnects, it would still make sense for it to give the money still in it.

That is my point, when a player leaves it should still give money
+support
[Image: ETQjSgL.jpg]
Made by Me X | Give a Rep, You May Get Something in Return *wink* ,Click Here
+Support
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
+Support
[Image: eXdHYQZ.png]