Introducing Seasonal and Holiday Passive Nights!
(11-11-2017, 05:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 04:13 PM)Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 11:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When we getting bloody agreesiveRP nightS??!?!?!??!?!?!

AgressiveRP night with no NLR.

Yesh plz

I'd wet myself

You’d also have a 0.01 kill to death ratio
(11-11-2017, 06:43 PM)Falc Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:18 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 04:13 PM)Marty Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 11:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When we getting bloody agreesiveRP nightS??!?!?!??!?!?!

AgressiveRP night with no NLR.

Yesh plz

I'd wet myself

You’d also have a 0.01 kill to death ratio

Would be better than your 0 kd Smile
(11-11-2017, 01:37 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 12:37 PM)King Wrote:

(11-11-2017, 12:10 PM)Cox Wrote: Hahahahaha anti aggressive RP this is one way to fuck FL up even more enjoy

AggresiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. They prefer to make more Passive Nights to increase PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs, PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified.

PassiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. 

''PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs''
-They added guns for a reason! And the server isn't 24/7 filled with Criminals and lunatics when I play (Mainly because they shy away when I am online, since I am No.1 aggRP'r) however if you want to stop Criminals in EvoCity, you can become a Police Officer. 

"PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified."
-You what? Soul isn't gonna get an A* for running a server. It's a game, have fun lmao

Anyway this is a good idea Jonas, looking forward to what happens.

(11-11-2017, 01:40 PM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 12:37 PM)King Wrote: AggresiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. They prefer to make more Passive Nights to increase PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs, PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified.
what the fak are you on about? PassiveRP is something you can always do. In fact PassiveRP has this shield of protection where if you even try to bring agressiveRP into a shop on the server you can get banned for it.

Please think logically first before you even make a statement like this because it doesn't even make sense.
I mean most people prefer AggresiveRP to PassiveRP, but PassiveRPs make it look like more qualified.
Sounds interesting!
[Image: hESmJNA.png]

speaking of retarded
(11-11-2017, 05:26 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Dont really understand why people have an issue with this. Its nice that there is an opportunity to passiveRP without being disrupted by aggressiveRP. Its one (or a few) nights per season so this doesnt affect the server that much.

Besides, this was discussed with everyone in a thread, why come out and complain when its getting implemented after most of the 'haters' didnt even bother to post in the original discussion thread? Seems odd to me.

Not sure if i'll be attending but eager to see what things come from this!

but why disrupt aggressiveRP due to a minority wanting to passiveRP, I thought the purpose of the event server was for... events..
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • , god
(11-11-2017, 08:01 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 05:26 PM)Baskingner Wrote: Dont really understand why people have an issue with this. Its nice that there is an opportunity to passiveRP without being disrupted by aggressiveRP. Its one (or a few) nights per season so this doesnt affect the server that much.

Besides, this was discussed with everyone in a thread, why come out and complain when its getting implemented after most of the 'haters' didnt even bother to post in the original discussion thread? Seems odd to me.

but why disrupt aggressiveRP due to a minority wanting to passiveRP, I thought the purpose of the event server was for... events..

Minority? Dude look at the poll, over 90% wanted this implemented. Pretty clear that a huge majority agrees with restricting guns once in a few months.
(11-11-2017, 08:18 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

Minority? Dude look at the poll, over 90% wanted this implemented. Pretty clear that a huge majority agrees with restricting guns once in a few months.
40 people voted in total, almost the whole community huh

- You still ignore my point tho, no one disagrees with passiveRP events, but forcing everyone to participate is what is wrong, the event server should be used
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • god
Passive nights give people an incentive to role play and also give people the opportunity to show off some of their amazing builds. With it being seasonal there are only going to be 4 per year, with the exception of some of the holiday events and they'll likely only go on for a couple of hours at a time, after that then you can go back to doing aggressive rp again. With these events being hosted on the main server more people will be able to explore the wonderful rp that is being hosted by the community. With this being said, the staff team are always looking on how we can please everyone who plays on our services, not just those who passive rp but also those who prefer aggressive. If you feel as though you can think of an event or a suggestion that leans towards aggressive rp then feel free to do so. Well done on the thread Jonas and I look forward to the next event!
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 5 users Like Divey's post:
  • Luna, Panda, Byra, Lewwings, mintblackbeard
(11-11-2017, 08:21 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 08:18 PM)Baskingner Wrote:

40 people voted in total, almost the whole community huh

Why didnt you vote then? Clearly you didnt think this was important enough to vote on since i dont see your name in the voterslist. How can you blame others for not listening to your opinion when you didnt voice it in the first place? Besides, a 90% 'yay' vote shows clearly that this is something a large part of the community wants.
Passive RP Nights are always a joy.
The following 1 user Likes NJperry's post:
  • Lewwings