Introducing Seasonal and Holiday Passive Nights!
please unban the christmas tree prop
The following 3 users Like juicyorange's post:
  • Luna, Lewwings, dawson270500
Hahahahaha anti aggressive RP this is one way to fuck FL up even more enjoy
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(11-11-2017, 11:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When we getting bloody agreesiveRP nightS??!?!?!??!?!?!

(11-11-2017, 12:10 PM)Cox Wrote: Hahahahaha anti aggressive RP this is one way to fuck FL up even more enjoy

AggresiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. They prefer to make more Passive Nights to increase PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs, PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified.
(11-11-2017, 12:37 PM)King Wrote:
(11-11-2017, 11:14 AM)GHOSTK1LL3R Wrote: When we getting bloody agreesiveRP nightS??!?!?!??!?!?!

(11-11-2017, 12:10 PM)Cox Wrote: Hahahahaha anti aggressive RP this is one way to fuck FL up even more enjoy

AggresiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. They prefer to make more Passive Nights to increase PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs, PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified.

PassiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. 

''PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs''
-They added guns for a reason! And the server isn't 24/7 filled with Criminals and lunatics when I play (Mainly because they shy away when I am online, since I am No.1 aggRP'r) however if you want to stop Criminals in EvoCity, you can become a Police Officer. 

"PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified."
-You what? Soul isn't gonna get an A* for running a server. It's a game, have fun lmao

Anyway this is a good idea Jonas, looking forward to what happens.
(11-11-2017, 12:37 PM)King Wrote: AggresiveRP is a type of RP that you can always do. They prefer to make more Passive Nights to increase PassiveRPs. And I believe that an RP server shouldnt be filled with AggresiveRPs, PassiveRPs will make it look like more qualified.
what the fak are you on about? PassiveRP is something you can always do. In fact PassiveRP has this shield of protection where if you even try to bring agressiveRP into a shop on the server you can get banned for it.

Please think logically first before you even make a statement like this because it doesn't even make sense.
Staff still think people play FL for the passiveRP, D E L U S I O N A L
The following 1 user Likes Greed^'s post:
  • Jordy

AgressiveRP night with no NLR.

Yesh plz
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Marty's post:
  • Falc
Got to agree with some of the things stated, why block off 50% of the possible roleplays and call it an event?
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Marty
(11-11-2017, 04:13 PM)Marty Wrote:

AgressiveRP night with no NLR.

Yesh plz

I'd wet myself
The following 4 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Link, Jonas, Falc, Marty
Dont really understand why people have an issue with this. Its nice that there is an opportunity to passiveRP without being disrupted by aggressiveRP. Its one (or a few) nights per season so this doesnt affect the server that much.

Besides, this was discussed with everyone in a thread, why come out and complain when its getting implemented after most of the 'haters' didnt even bother to post in the original discussion thread? Seems odd to me.

Not sure if i'll be attending but eager to see what things come from this!
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Jonas, Lewwings