Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn
I would firstly like to start by thanking you for your patience. So I will discuss why I blacklisted you and why I personally believe it should stay in place.

So after the situation unfolded Falc called me regarding the situation, at which point I talked it over with both parties (Yourself and Falc), during the situation you seemed to understand the fact that you had numerous other possibilities rather than further endangering your life by murdering said officer. In context killing an officer for detaining (place cuffs on) your friend would put your life in more danger, especially due to your location which you state was at 'Bank', furthermore in the sit you stated your base was being raided and that's why you attacked him however, if your base was supposedly being raided you would have had to defend not attack and push out to areas such as the bank.

Furthermore Falc in this UBLR and in the sit you have given two different stories, in the situation you stated that throughout the majority of the situation while you had a gun at Falc before you shot him he had his handcuffs out, now here you have stated that he turned with his gun out. So why have you changed that aspect of the story?

As Falc also stated in the situation you admitted to doing so and also furthermore seemed to understand that you had more options rather than killing him, but in the sit you were very subjective on the information you provided and it is clear to me you gave me the information you wanted to give me and not the full story.

Now I wish to address a few statements that both parties have stated:

"A police officer would not just walk up to and armed gang on his own and start pointing firearms around." - Firstly to start with this, when did said officer walk up to your gang of people? He was detaining one member from what you explained earlier you stated that Kittn walked up to Falc and attacked him not vice-versa.

However I can understand the issues from the other party in regards to the situation, but in the situation Kittn did not in fact give me the details I needed in regards to the issue, at no point was I indicated there were hostage situations underway nor that a raid was still ongoing, I was only informed of the situation in minor detail which Kittn accepted the punishment for and at the time seemed to understand the rule infringement.

If you have anything else in regards to said situation I would be happy to clear it up.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by kittnbeater - 10-31-2017, 09:51 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Richtea - 10-31-2017, 10:07 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Falc - 10-31-2017, 10:22 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Richtea - 10-31-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by DVN - 10-31-2017, 10:28 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Falc - 10-31-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Richtea - 10-31-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Richtea - 10-31-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: Weapons Unblacklist - Kittn - by Joe Joe - 11-01-2017, 07:30 PM