Your blacklist ID:  96938

Steam ID: 
[b]STEAM_0:0:42138295
[/b]

Reason:
Violence should always be the Last Option
Staff member who blacklisted you:
[FL:T] Joe Joe

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: During this situation Falc had Richtea under gunpoint around the Bank area, I had my gun out already watching the situation. Once I had the upper hand I took the opportunity to put him under gunpoint at whichpoint he looked at me and I opened fire. At this point FALC DID NOT have Richtea under gunpoint therefore fearrp is not applied. Falc also directly threatened my life by pointing his weapon at me which I reacted too.

As i am involved heavily in this case i would like to add a few points.
- "Violence should always be the last option". Prior to this happening there was a large gunfight between us in in the slums base and the police force including Falc, falc died in this raid but had NLR excused. Unaware of this when falc returned and put me under gun point i questioned it, finding his answer sufficient i roleplayed along with it. I had called for help using the clan radio to which kittn came to aid me. Violence being the last option is already long out the window when in the minute before it was a full blown gun fight.

- Although this BL isn't listed as a FearRP breakage we feel as though that is a key factor in why this report came about/was acted upon. Kittn had his gun out ready as soon as my call for help came in, Falc was not aware of this or kittn's location on the raised platform outside the bank. When falc pulled out his handcuffs to detain me he turned to see who was behind him placing his back to both me and kittn. This is where kittn made himself known to falc. At this point falc pulls out his weapon whilst looking directly at kittn - this is a clear reason to kill.

There are no infractions from kittn.

Thanks for reading.
wannabe skid
[Image: J8Wdw2Z.gif]
You admitted in the sit what you done wrong and you've said it again here.

Unless you have evidence to back up your claims, all evidence is against you currently.
You were fully aware of the amount of us who were grouped together, 5-6. As a police officer on your own you returned to the scene and put me under gun point. You made no calls for any backup ect. so realistically the outcome of that was pre-determined.

A police officer would not just walk up to and armed gang on his own and start pointing firearms around.
wannabe skid
I will handle the final call on the UBL. For now please reply with as much information on both sides.

I will also await a full statement from Joe Joe regarding the situation.

Your patience is appreciated.
All information from my side and kittn's has been presented, Thanks for the fast response.
wannabe skid
(10-31-2017, 10:28 PM)DVN Wrote: I will handle the final call on the UBL. For now please reply with as much information on both sides.

I will also await a full statement from Joe Joe regarding the situation.

Your patience is appreciated.

He has admitted in the OP that he had me under gun point and opened fire? Therefor not using violence as a last resort.

As well as him admitting to Joe Joe what happened, so all my information is across.

However I do have some added evidence, though I do not feel it’s nessecary to show as the case at hand has all the facts at hand; as well as declaring no evidence from accused party to prove innocence.
I'm not willing to fallout/argue with people over a one hour weapons blacklist so we will just leave it at this, the punishment is not drastic and an hour will pass for him in no time at all, the main concern was getting it removed from the record as we both feel he was in the right.

Thats my final comment on this.
wannabe skid
I would firstly like to start by thanking you for your patience. So I will discuss why I blacklisted you and why I personally believe it should stay in place.

So after the situation unfolded Falc called me regarding the situation, at which point I talked it over with both parties (Yourself and Falc), during the situation you seemed to understand the fact that you had numerous other possibilities rather than further endangering your life by murdering said officer. In context killing an officer for detaining (place cuffs on) your friend would put your life in more danger, especially due to your location which you state was at 'Bank', furthermore in the sit you stated your base was being raided and that's why you attacked him however, if your base was supposedly being raided you would have had to defend not attack and push out to areas such as the bank.

Furthermore Falc in this UBLR and in the sit you have given two different stories, in the situation you stated that throughout the majority of the situation while you had a gun at Falc before you shot him he had his handcuffs out, now here you have stated that he turned with his gun out. So why have you changed that aspect of the story?

As Falc also stated in the situation you admitted to doing so and also furthermore seemed to understand that you had more options rather than killing him, but in the sit you were very subjective on the information you provided and it is clear to me you gave me the information you wanted to give me and not the full story.

Now I wish to address a few statements that both parties have stated:

"A police officer would not just walk up to and armed gang on his own and start pointing firearms around." - Firstly to start with this, when did said officer walk up to your gang of people? He was detaining one member from what you explained earlier you stated that Kittn walked up to Falc and attacked him not vice-versa.

However I can understand the issues from the other party in regards to the situation, but in the situation Kittn did not in fact give me the details I needed in regards to the issue, at no point was I indicated there were hostage situations underway nor that a raid was still ongoing, I was only informed of the situation in minor detail which Kittn accepted the punishment for and at the time seemed to understand the rule infringement.

If you have anything else in regards to said situation I would be happy to clear it up.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
Approved

Concluding notes

This is approved on the basis of what actually happened and the blacklist reason. Discrepancies in all sides of the stories makes it hard for me to decide on that, so I am looking at the facts.

Since there was a raid that commenced and was on-going between the gang at slums and the Police I believe the use of deadly force was authorised. During the raid at least 2 people had been killed by the government and many of the government had been killed too. We also had a hostage during that time and the Police failed to adhere to any of our demands or orders, thus leading to the distrust in the government and the gang now not willing to work alongside them.

In future for Kittn & Richtea I suggest that when explaining your situation you explain it in detail and thoroughly during the sit, as this has lead to confusion. In Joe Joe's eyes the ban has still been valid since you provided no proper excuse during the sit, which is completely not his fault.

Blacklist has been removed from record.

Closed & Moved.