Report: [FL] Jonas
Name of player: [FL] Jonas

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43066753

Time in GMT: 24/10/17 - Present Day

Server: N/A

Summary: Stealing Yacht, refusing to cooperate with simple instructions.

Evidence: During a Sit, in which I was told I was getting banned, I handed my Yacht over to Jonas and briefly after told him to give it to Razz so it can be used our Clan Base. At first, Jonas followed the simple instruction and agreed to hand it over to the said player. However, 5 days later the boat still hasn't left his inventory and all attempts to recover the item have been ignored. 

Before the situation took place, it was very apparent that Jonas was after my yacht. He spammed me on several occasions begging for me to sell it. Offering everything from money to even his account. He was also very willing to take the boat off me. This to me seems like a very clear motive as to why anyone would want to steal a yacht.

24 October, 15:17
elliot: can you give my boat to razz please
[FL] Jonas: Sure
[FL] Jonas: Just gimme two secs

27 October, 18:15
elliot: and also if you wanna give my boat to razz too that'd be nice

(screenshots can be provided, however, it's difficult since I would have to pull them off my phone since chatlogs were deleted)

I even went as far as to request him to hand over the boat on discord and made sure Razz PM'd him ingame too but to no avail. I also made sure that Jonas was online on steam and discord at the time of messaging, and steam also confirmed that he had read the messages. 

I'm pretty sure this isn't some kind of a coincidence...

Fieldy
Hello Fieldy,

I'm on vacation right now, and I've been very busy lately, I already told you on steam I'd hand it over but I've never got the chance. I do not remember getting any PM's from Razz at all.

I don't see any rule infringements, I just feel as if you're doing this as a way to target and or harras me. I won't take it that far out of context though.

I am a guy that keeps his promises. I've just not had the time to get on and give it to him, or I have been AFK whenever he has messaged me. I have never ignored you, I blocked you on steam because you kept going about your ban. This PR has no rule breakage whatsoever, it's your move to who you give your yatch to completely willingly.

Also, this is posted in the wrong section of the forums, but I won't move it since the report is on me.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
Moved to Staff Report.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
There have been PMs, once I get on my other PC I can share screenshots of the PM's ive sent ingame if necessary.
It's not like I won't believe you. I've most likely been AFK or in a sit, because I do not remember getting a PM from you. There's no need for a screenshot, it won't proove anything.

I just tried to get on today on my work PC, I am getting 1fps and at some point and then I get like 20 for like 2 mins, it's just not playable, I tried to PM you but it's not possible when I don't have a scroll wheel so I won't be able to get your ID to PM you.

You will have to wait till Saturday when I get on my actual PC, but I still do not see this as rule infrigement, there is no scamming whatsoever, this was not a deal at all, it was Fieldy giving me his Yacht without me telling him to. It was not an accident either.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
I would just like to add to the case that I have received the yacht from Jonas as of 30/10/2017.
Yea, I got on and got the chance to give it to Razz, it was a hell of a ride though. My slideshow work PC did not like it. Either way, it is in no way abuse of my powers nor rule infringements. It's all about you being impaitent.

Jonas
"I'm on vacation right now, and I've been very busy lately"

You've been on Steam and in-game, you've had plenties of time to give the boat over or explain the reason as to why you didn't hand it over in the first place.

"I don't see any rule infringements"

Stealing/Scamming is against the rules?

"I have been AFK whenever he has messaged me"

That's false, you were "Online" on Steam for a prolonged period of time before and after messages were sent. This meant that the Computer you were logged onto had to be Active on your Computer.

"it's your move to who you give your yatch to completely willingly"

Not only did you take my Yacht with open arms, this statement also sounds like you're condoning Scamming. As an Admin, you're meant to be a Trustworthy Rolemodel however what you just said makes me heavily doubt this.

" I am getting 1fps and at some point and then I get like 20 for like 2 mins, it's just not playable, I tried to PM you but it's not possible when I don't have a scroll wheel so I won't be able to get your ID to PM you"

This is also a pretty lame excuse, it would have been easy for you to grab his ID and if not message me on Steam and ask me to make Razz aware on your behalf. Also, you've gone from saying that you didn't receive a PM to not being able to get his ID, suggesting that you did get his ID. May I remind you that lying is not acceptable in the Courthouse, Thank You...

"It's all about you being impaitent"

I had been pretty patient for the 5/6 days it took you, and also we wouldn't have needed it if your Clan hadn't declared war on our Clan. 

Fieldy
Hello Fieldy,

Let me make this clear, you're obviously extremely mad because you handed me your yacht without me telling you to. I never stole your yacth, nor scammed you. I never told you to give it to me. You gave it to me out of your own free will. You cannot say anything to that.

Being on steam and in-game does not make me less busy. There is @ calls all the time (Considering the time I was not on vacation), as of which I would of either been AFK or in a sit in the few seconds I've had a PM from razz.

Also, as you say: "That's false, you were "Online" on Steam for a prolonged period of time before and after messages were sent. This meant that the Computer you were logged onto had to be Active on your Computer." Me being online I could've been out on the shitter, I could of been out eating, I could of been down to the supermarket. It won't change anything when I'm legit just at my libary of games and then away from my keyboard.

I never condoned scamming. As said, there was no scamming involved whatsoever. You willingly handed over your yacht to me. We never made a deal of any sort.

"This is also a pretty lame excuse, it would have been easy for you to grab his ID and if not message me on Steam and ask me to make Razz aware on your behalf. Also, you've gone from saying that you didn't receive a PM to not being able to get his ID, suggesting that you did get his ID. May I remind you that lying is not acceptable in the Courthouse, Thank You..."

My work PC is extremely shit. I am running an AMD A6 something CPU and an intergrated graphics card. I obviously will not get good FPS, especially not at peak hour when I came on yesterday. I was playing on a 640x480 resolution to atleast get some FPS (legit like 5 lol) and even that was a pure slideshow. I never said I did not receive a PM, I said that I did not see it go through because I most likely would have been AFK. I am not able to get his ID because I am playing on this low resolution and the fact I am using a trackpad to play with on my work PC makes it impossible to scroll on the leaderboard for me.

Today I tried to get on and I got around 12-16 fps because only like 30 people were online. Therefore I got the oppertunity to give it to Razz as of which I did. He was completely fine with it, again, it's just you being completely impaitent.

There is no abuse or rule infringement involved, I never stole nor scammed you off your yacht. You completely and willingly gave me your yacht. You could of just chose to keep it. That's not my call.

Jonas,
Fearless Administrator.
"you're obviously extremely mad because you handed me your yacht without me telling you to."

Well, you acknowledged that the boat was given to you and accepted the fact that you were asked to hand it over to Razz.

"You gave it to me out of your own free will. "

I am aware of this point. It's something that you're repeating over and over. I'm confused as to what you're trying to say. Am I not supposed to be able to trust Admins with such a simple job?

"We never made a deal of any sort."

A deal was made, I gave the Yacht to you and then later requested you give it to Razz. It wasn't that hard...

"I do not remember getting any PM's from Razz at all."

''I never said I did not receive a PM'', uhhh?

"I obviously will not get good FPS"

Are you using FPS as an excuse for a rule breakage? So, I can say that I didn't know I was breaking FearRP because I was lagging? 

"I am using a trackpad to play with on my work PC makes it impossible to scroll on the leaderboard for me"

It is possible, you can easily change your touchpad's settings and configure it as if it were a scroll wheel. Google it.

"There is no abuse or rule infringement involved"
That's not you call to me though, is it?

"I never stole nor scammed you off your yacht"

Well, if you were a delivery driver and you were assigned a TV to deliver and you took the TV for yourself and then gave it to the days after it was meant to get given to the intended customer, isn't that technically stealing? Same principle.

Fieldy