[Solved] Help with OBS
I know, this may be the third thread I made on OBS but I need help yet again.
So I recently changed computers and I had to re-install everything, including OBS, however it changed to version 20.1.0 and now there is a Lock icon and its all black, despite being set up correctly.
-Image will be added soon-
[Image: 6BwmVn5.png]
As you can see, it is all set up and Garry's Mod is running.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
I have a solution that should help fix it:

First of all, that lock icon is just so you cant move that overlay while you're editing another source for example if you were adding alerts and wanted to move them without messing up the position of your game you would lock the scene and then it would be unmovable.

To fix the capture issue if you look on game capture and scroll down you will see a tick box called 'Use anti-cheat compatibility hook' if you tick that box it will fix lots of capture issues with mainly source games.

If that doesn't work you could try using a different mode on game capture such as 'capture any fullscreen application'

If none of these solutions work just let me know and I'll give you some more fixes!
(10-27-2017, 05:47 PM)Hayden Wrote: I have a solution that should help fix it:

First of all, that lock icon is just so you cant move that overlay while you're editing another source for example if you were adding alerts and wanted to move them without messing up the position of your game you would lock the scene and then it would be unmovable.

To fix the capture issue if you look on game capture and scroll down you will see a tick box called 'Use anti-cheat compatibility hook' if you tick that box it will fix lots of capture issues with mainly source games.

If that doesn't work you could try using a different mode on game capture such as 'capture any fullscreen application'

If none of these solutions work just let me know and I'll give you some more fixes!

None worked
+rep
(10-27-2017, 06:45 PM)Sharpshooter Wrote:
(10-27-2017, 05:47 PM)Hayden Wrote: I have a solution that should help fix it:

None worked

Just making sure you are clicking 'apply' then tabbing into the game and tabbing back out right?

If you just select the option OBS won't capture it unless it's in windowed mode once you've selected the game etc tab into Garry's Mod and tabout and the game should appear.
I don't think you understand the problem, I did all of the set-up stage.
+rep
I solved it myself, this can be closed
+rep
(10-28-2017, 07:03 AM)Sharpshooter Wrote: I solved it myself, this can be closed

Closed