Eggsy's UBR
Your name: [FL:RP] Eggsy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42169915

Your ban ID: 68974

Banned by: [FL] Snowred Wolf

Reason: Hacks

Involved: N/A

Why we should unban you: I would like to start by saying I have been a member of the fearless community for over 6 years now, during the first 4 years of my time, I would consider myself a relatively good role-player and a good contributor to the community, but almost 2 years ago I made the biggest mistake and stupidly attempted to connect to the server using a hacked gmod client. Firstly I would like to apologize again to Hitman for the incidents which I won't go into detail about, but they were linked to my previous unban request. Secondly I would like to express the remorse that i have felt since my actions on December 31st 2015. I understand now more than ever how attempting to use hacks on any game is ethically wrong and unfair. I wish I never made the stupid mistake of connecting to Fearless that day with a hacked client. I will admit that my main intentions were out of curiosity, but regardless of my intentions while using the hacked client, I still don't expect anyone to class my actions as tolerable, as the first Fearless rule states that, "Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches will not be tolerated." The main reason that I am posting this unban request is because nearly 2 years have passed since my ban was issued and during that time I have seriously missed being able to roleplay and be apart of the Fearless community. I would do anything to be given another chance on Fearless, I would be grateful if my punishment could be shortened from a permanent ban, If I ever break a rule again then I would only expect to receive a permanent ban. I know it's a lot to ask considering rule-breaking is a constant issue in most role-playing servers within the gaming community, but I can assure that I will not make any stupid decisions. I would love to have a second chance to experience role-playing on Fearless again.

Kind regards,
Good day, Eggsy.

Since Snow is no longer a staff member, I will be taking responsibility of this appeal. I will be contacting Snowred for more information and discussing this with the rest of the team.

Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
Okay I really appreciate it Reebs Smile
For the record, could you please tell me what kind of hack you were using, Eggsy? As in what did the hack you were using enable you to do?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

If my memory is correct, I'm pretty sure it was some sort of entity ESP type thing, so it was showing the outlines of player models etc.
Hello, Eggsy:

I'd like to start by thanking you for your patience during the time it took to discuss this case.

The staff team has decided that as of today, you will be unbanned. However, the ban will stay on record for reference and a last chance will be applied.

Welcome back, Eggsy. I look forward to seeing you back on the servers.

Appeal approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran