jakeydevine
Your name: John Wick

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79615030

Your ban ID: 78217

Banned by: [FL] Reebs

Reason: FailRP, trying to assassinate the President with job title 'Paramedic' //10th ban, last chance

Involved: [FL] Reebs, Rico

Why we should unban you: I would firstly like to apologise to Reebs for my behaviour and how immature I was during the first unban request and admin sit.

I've been banned for pretty much the whole 3 months now, I get unbanned in 1 week (on my birthday lol) but I have a sudden urge to return to the community. I've always played FL although I don't have the best track record I still don't intend to harm anyone I just make stupid mistakes or don't think about stuff.

I want to prove to you that I am worthy of an early unban staying on my last chance and coming back to roleplay properly instead of breaking rules from messing around. I have had time to think about the ban during the 3 months and realise how silly I was, but now I hope to make a return and change my behaviour for the better.

Thanks, and sorry again

nonce

Good morning,

First and foremost, I’d like to apologize for my delayed response.

If I’m completely honest here, I don’t think you should be given the chance to return early. You’ve exhibited a troll attitude in your previous unban request which I will link below for reference. While I appreciate the apology, I’m afraid a simple apology won’t cut it. I need to know exactly why you deserve to be unbanned before your birthday before considering this.

Old UBR for reference: https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=82242
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
I have familiarised myself with a lot more rules now, more importantly the rules I have broken throughout my time here.

I have had guidance from DVN about situations and how to react/handle certain situations helping me become more patient and understanding rather than having that 'troll effect'.

I've joined the Cadets and although only recently joining the detachment it has helped me learn the importance of following rules and discipline. It's very fun but it has enabled me to become more mature in such a short space of time.

I really do want to return for the better and eventually appeal my last chance, so I can prove I am worth an early unban.

Thanks

nonce

I will be concluding this later today when I return home.

If you’ve got anything else you’d like to say before I conclude this, please do so before 9PM GMT.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

I have nothing more to add to this other than the above.

Just want to thank you for the fast response considering the time difference and stuff.

nonce

After much deliberation, I have decided to unban you. Your attitude seems to have improved tremendously, and I truly hope this is an isolated incident and won’t happen again.

Bear in mind, your last chance will remain, and the ban will remain on record for reference.

Approved.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran