Rolls Royce and Dodge Charger are my 2 most used cars
[Image: c06y0Qi.png]
The following 1 user Likes Chad's post:
  • Xesus
I only ever drive the BMW.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 1 user Likes Tomo's post:
  • Xesus
I used to enjoy driving in my Hummer H2 like a jerk...

Well, my fav car ingame right now would be the Mercedes G Class.
The following 1 user Likes Rumbleâ„¢'s post:
  • Xesus
Rv all day every day

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • Xesus, Wolven
<3

[Image: uZAbgqBvQCaRUpgSfa4m_A.png]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:58796338&b=7]
The following 1 user Likes Bayernjunge's post:
  • Xesus
None. Give me back my old Volvo. The single most average car in the game. Mainly because of the way it couldn't go over the curb unless you aimed in the front 15 degrees or backed over it. Nearly accidental CDM proof. Was basically a super trabbie with 4 seats and color options.

Hell, can we get "retro" night where people can "rent" the old GTA cars. I kidd because I know it cannot happen for content size / bandwidth / data reasonings, but it would be awesome to see a banshee or one of the other "drive on ice" cars for an epic race.
The following 1 user Likes Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Xesus
(10-23-2017, 09:36 AM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: None.  Give me back my old Volvo.  The single most average car in the game.  Mainly because of the way it couldn't go over the curb unless you aimed in the front 15 degrees or backed over it.  Nearly accidental CDM proof.  Was basically a super trabbie with 4 seats and color options.

Hell, can we get "retro" night where people can "rent" the old GTA cars.  I kidd because I know it cannot happen for content size / bandwidth / data reasonings, but it would be awesome to see a banshee or one of the other "drive on ice" cars for an epic race.

I also liked the old ferrari (I assume it has been removed now)
Cruise control on a low speed and just chill out while you're making money from your printers
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme