razz
Your name:/razz/

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:73513458

Your ban ID:78880

Banned by:DVN

Reason:Breaking FearRP x2

Involved:-

Why we should unban you:I think this ban is a misunderstanding. Right before I got banned I had 90% which means I had been damaged. Now after thinking about it, I am not completely sure that it was from the gunfight, but since I was under the impression that I had been shot I was following the 'fearrp is off' rules so I started walking towards the barn.

Now if this damage was not from the gunfight, I apologize & think this was a simple misunderstanding.

If you want me to explain more about the situation I will do it but I wanted to keep this short.
Hi Razz,

You are correct in thinking that FearRP is off when the people who have initiated FearRP are attempting to take your life or harm you.

The first instance of FearRP you admitted to making a mistake to, something I agreed to let slide as you were honest and the situation was heated. I placed you down and we continued the RP.

The second time we had you handcuffed (just after the first instance) in an attempt to do a hostage exchange so that we wouldn't be at a disadvantage. You proceeded to ignore our orders when we were shouting 'Get behind the vehicle!' in cover so we could keep you safe, as your team were firing upon us.

Due to us being Police officers we are strictly not permitted to harm anyone unarmed, we just held you in custody to attempt the exchange and due to you being a criminal. You proceeded to ignore the above demands at gun point and tried to jog back to the base whilst still cuffed, at this point I decided to stop you and issue the punishment.

Regardless of who shot you, we had no intention of harming you/ending your life, and if you were hit by any cross fire it was because you stood directly in the line of fire, something that again falls under FearRP.
(10-21-2017, 02:09 PM)DVN Wrote: Hi Razz,

You are correct in thinking that FearRP is off when the people who have initiated FearRP are attempting to take your life or harm you.

The first instance of FearRP you admitted to making a mistake to, something I agreed to let slide as you were honest and the situation was heated. I placed you down and we continued the RP.

The second time we had you handcuffed (just after the first instance) in an attempt to do a hostage exchange so that we wouldn't be at a disadvantage. You proceeded to ignore our orders when we were shouting 'Get behind the vehicle!' in cover so we could keep you safe, as your team were firing upon us.

Due to us being Police officers we are strictly not permitted to harm anyone unarmed, we just held you in custody to attempt the exchange and due to you being a criminal. You proceeded to ignore the above demands at gun point and tried to jog back to the base whilst still cuffed, at this point I decided to stop you and issue the punishment.

Regardless of who shot you, we had no intention of harming you/ending your life, and if you were hit by any cross fire it was because you stood directly in the line of fire, something that again falls under FearRP.

The situation was very hard to comprehend. You claim to have said 'Get behind the vehicle!' which I believe you might of said however during the situation I could not hear a single thing as there were a LOT of shots being fired. Some people might have very high volume ingame, according to yourself. The reason I started jogging towards the barn is because I was shot. While I do understand that Police officers are not permitted to harm anyone unarmed, it is not always against the rules. You would of had an RP reason to execute me if you decided to considering all the mayhem we had been causing with the police officers, and even kidnapping your co-worker. I also believe I heard someone saying something a long the lines of 'execute him, actually don't'. Which means that executing me was not out of the picture.

EDIT: I also want to apologize to you (DVN) for my very aggressive attitude in the admin sit. As you said things were very heated and sometimes it can be very stressful to be in an admin sit during a shootout.
Denied

Concluding notes

You quote you hear someone say 'execute him, actually don't' - If you heard this it clearly means they didn't want to execute you. It would have also been against the rules as Police should never execute anyone without the appropriate roleplay reason, just because you're causing trouble or in a raid doesn't give us a reason to execute, having a Dictator that gives the order would be more of an appropriate reason.

We cannot kill you unless you have a weapon out and threaten our/citizen safety. If we wanted you dead we would have killed you when the raid started.

I accept your apology but I already let you off the first time for breaking FearRP, and that was because I trusted it was a one-off mistake and wouldn't happen again. You broke FearRP twice in the same situation, I think it's best for you to wait this ban out and reflect on what happened so that in future you can be more careful.

Closed & Moved.