Ban Appeal:King
Code:
[b]Your name:[/b][FL:RP]King

[b]Your SteamID:[/b]STEAM_0:0:70327695

[b]Your ban ID:[/b]78879

[b]Banned by:[/b][FL]DVN

[b]Reason:[/b]D/C to avoid RP situation

[b]Involved:[/b]Me, DVN , Desastro

[b]Why we should unban you:[/b]I disconnected because I had an urgent work, also I didnt reconnected within 5 minutes again as you can see.
I remembered the situation now , you were stopped us but I had to go this time. You can check that I had not a weapon or something else on me from the logs.
Why I had to disconnect is a special issue. I just want you to understand me that there was an urgent situation, I saw my ban new and really confused right now, I request my ban to be deleted from my record.
Hi King,

Regardless of you not connecting within 5 minutes, you have purposely disconnected yourself from the server during a roleplay situation without permission. If you had to leave urgently, I completely understand that real life matters more than a game, I would have let you leave immediately to attend to whatever you were required to do. Instead you disconnected without any warning, I also had no idea you needed to leave as you didn't make me aware.

I don't see why I should unban you due to the above reasons.
As I and you said that was real life situation which was urgent, I dont say you are wrong, I just say give me a chance,
I couldnt warn you as I said that was an urgent situation.
I was on phone so here is a more detailed explanation,
I couldn't warn you before leaving because there was a really urgent situation as I said. I directly disconnected then do what I had to do. As I said before situation is secret and will be like that. So that was all because of a real-life matter. I didnt disconnect to save my weapons(I didnt have weapon on me, anyways) and I guess that wasnt an important roleplay situation as we were the people who were a passanger, not driver. I am not saying that you are wrong, I say thats all because of misunderstand.
I find it hard to believe you had no time to use your microphone and say 'DVN, out of character I urgently need to leave is that okay?' which I would have replied with 'Of course'.

Is there anything else you wish to add to this?
First of all I haven't got a mic and Sharp is a witness of that. As I said also I had nothing to hide from you, you can also check from the logs. Just imagine you are me, would you disconnected if you even got nothing to hide(like weapons or something else) for randomly? Believe me situation was urgent and I had to really disconnect, think why will I want to disconnect for no reason even if I got nothing to hide? If you dont believe me thats acceptable, go and deny my UBR but I am telling the truth.
-Involved in the real life situation-
King was supposed to play at a minor league basketball game, I have screenshot proof and ready to post it if King approves.
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
You can post, thanks.(I wanted to keep the situation secret but anyways, thank you:)
(10-21-2017, 06:14 PM)King Wrote: You can post, thanks.(I wanted to keep the situation secret but anyways, thank youSmile

Okay, just wanted to ask you since the evidence includes your real first name.
Posting evidence very soon with translation
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
Denied

Concluding notes

Unfortunately I will have to deny this appeal, regardless of the pending 'proof' for your sudden absence. Either way, it could have easily been verified with me via OOC chat.

Regardless of what you had IC, you disconnected during a roleplay situation that you chose to be a part of. My tip for future reference is don't come online when you know you should be leaving suddenly within minutes.

Closed & Moved.