Building Handbook
[Image: XF3d7xl.png]

[Image: cooltext263055368012193.png]

[Image: cooltext263055067641363.png]

Spoiler :
PROP EFFICIENCY

Spoiler :
So lets say you are struggling to build something with that 30 or 40 prop limit. Well instead of asking for a prop raise you could try and focus on lowering those unneeded props. Of course you can still ask for a prop raise  if you want to make your build better. Now, here is an example of a prop efficiency issue.

[Image: Photoshop_2.png]         [Image: Photoshop_1.png]

The issue here is people may find one prop that they stack twice which can just build up your props. However, if you use a larger prop that is the same width as the two props you have just stacked you can save yourself one prop. Now, that might not seem like a lot but it is if you keep doing that over and over again. 

So the resolution is, look through your options in the spawnlist and experiment with props before you find a small prop and stack it twice. Instead, find a prop that is the same width of that being stacked twice. Now this moves us on to the next step of our guide. 

SPAWNLIST

Spoiler :
So, your finding it hard to find the right props, you have looked and looked and you till cant find that fancy sofa or modern stove. Well, having a good spawnlist is important to building a great looking building. I recommend Lesanka's Spawnlist, its a unique helpful spawnlist created to help the community with decoration, signs, interior walls and other difficult building scenarios. 

So click here to download the amazing spawnlist and follow the instructions to installing it which is very easy.

You could also download DreeBot's spawnlist and merge the two together by dragging them both in to the spawnlist file.

Click here to download DreeBots spawnlist.

ACCURACY & PRECISION 

Spoiler :
When you are focusing on how accurate and straight your build is you will need to have some knowledge on tools. So, lets get started on what tools you will need. Precision, Stacker, No Collide. Using the precision tool and making your walls perfect is very difficult. So that is why you should use the stacker tool. Once selection which direction you want your wall to go in Lower Offset X with the scroll tool.

[Image: Offset_X.png]

Moving to back or forward will move the highlighted prop closer to the original prop or further away like so.

[Image: Offset_X_2.png]                     [Image: Photoshop_3.png]

After doing that it may be a little broken by the materials colliding just simply pull out your precision tool in the Q menu and copy the settings from this image.

[Image: Precision.png]
After you have all these settings you will need to right click to push your prop into the other one by facing the side you are wishing to push in. Or, if you would like to pull the object closer press r. To adjust how much distance it is pushed or pulled, use the scroll bar at the top of the settings page and drag it along.

EXTRA HELP

Spoiler :
If you still don't understand how to build those really difficult walls then I have a plan for you.
I have created a dupe at Big General Store for people like you that are looking for some help with building.
It uses 18 props and covers the entire of big general store with two rooms with a doorthat separates the rooms. 
It covers all the walls and has a plain material which you can modify. 
To receive this free dupe please contact me on the server or with steam.

[Image: Building.png]
I am planning on creating more helpful templates

ADVANCED DUPLICATOR 

Spoiler :
So now you want to save your work and use it again? Well, to do this you will need the Advanced Duplicator tool.
Now lets gets get started. Firstly you want to load up the Q Menu and once you have that open, look over to the tools section. Under the blue tab Construction you should see the Advanced Duplicator.
[Image: Advanced_DUpe.png]
Once selected you should follow the next step.

Now you want to right click your build and go back to the menu and select save to server and then name it and 
put a description of your choice.

[Image: Advanced_Dupe2.png]

Now you have saved it, to open it you click on it in the menu and select the open option.  Then, to paste it
where it originally was. Tick the options as shown.
[Image: Advanced_DUpe3.png]
Finally, to spawn it just left click and it should begin to paste itself in its original location.

Please remember if you are facing issues with advanced duping you may need to refer to WELDING which is below.

WELDING

Spoiler :
So you are finding it hard to weld all of those props? Well, you need to use Smart Weld. This is a tool in the Q menu. Now lets get started. First of all, Press and find the Constrains Section which is located at the very top of the tools menu. Then select Weld - Smart as shown in this image.
 [Image: Welding_1.png]

Now, you should see the options of this tool on the right hand side. Copy down these settings and remember the Auto Select Outside must have 999999
[Image: Welding_2.png]

Finally, press E + Left Click and everything should highlight to a colour. Now press right click and it should say in the  of your screen "Smartweld: weld complete". This means it is complete. 

Please note that using smart weld will make your props very floppy when unfreezing. To fix this please use regular weld.

[Image: cooltext263055094110307.png]

Spoiler :
CONTACT
To get in contact with me please use Forum PM or Steam.

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
So we have come to the end. Still got questions please ask below and I will put your answers here for everyone else.
[Image: qa.jpg]

Posted in wrong area bro

(10-21-2017, 10:03 AM)General Rickets Wrote: Posted in wrong area bro

I asked sparx and siphon... so..

I was told here is good.
Guides?

Moved to Guide section.

Unapproved until reviewed by an Administrator.