Unban request
Name: therig
Ban ID: 78792
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:59858009
Reason: Mass RDM
Staff member who banned me: Generation
Reason why I should be unbanned: I feel like three months is a long-time for my first ban.
You committed Mass RDM by killing many in the (passive) SchoolRP after it was said many times in OOC "Don't do a school shooting here". Yet you went on and did it with someone else. Also, it doesn't matter if you got 3 months for your first ban, it was major rule breakage.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Hello Therig,

I’m going to be dealing with your case, considering said administrator is no longer a staff member.

I do remember this situation as it was not too long ago. There was being said multiple times in OOC not to shoot up the school, you however, despite the warnings, did it either way. I see no reason to unban you as what you did was unacceptable.

If you wish to be unbanned you need to give me a further explanation why.
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]
I wish to be unbanned because I really enjoy my time on CityRP. I realise that what I did was a stupid idea and regret doing so since I've really missed being on server. I also understand that what I did was wrong and promise to not do so again, as well as promising to strictly abide by RP rules and not do such stupid things in the future since I do not want to be banned again. Is it possible to just be blacklisted? Because I really want to play and contribute to the server again.
Hello Therig,

You say that you wish to contribute to the server, could you please elaborate that?

I will conclude this case within the following days.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator
I will contribute to the server by; playing it, actively contributing to RP, giving passiveRP a chance instead of doing stupid ideas like the school shooterRP etc. I want to come back and actively contribute to RP because I do enjoy roleplaying especially on FL where the players are friendly and open to playing RP.
Hello therig,

I'm the former administrator that banned you so I'll state my opinion on this case.
You have clearly broken the rules by breaking into a SchoolRP event and opening fire with an assault rifle on players and thus killing many of them. It's a major breach of Fearless RP's rules and therefore, I see NO reason to lift the current suspension.
It's extremely easy to pull out the card "I am sincerely sorry".

Now I'll quote the rules of the Courthouse section of the Fearless Roleplay forums CLEARLY stating this:

Quote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you've broken the rules.

Thank you.

Generation
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Additionally, once put into an admin sit by Sparx (in the doorway), you continued to shoot more.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

I still wish to contribute to server. Yes what I did was a major rule breakage and I do regret it now. I just ask for me to be unbanned.
Denied

I don't feel as if you deserve to be unbanned. You knew not to do it.

You will have to serve your ban out.

Jonas
Fearless Administrator