Haha
(10-19-2017, 06:06 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote: Alright. Soul is easy to contact personally. What is the problem you are having?

that is the fattest lie ive ever heard
I'm unsure of what this thread is about exactly, however I assume this has to do with Soul's activity levels declining after he was trying to get back into the swing. It happens, but for me it stopped being funny years ago.

Lets leave Old Man SoulRipper alone and just be thankful he decides to keep paying the bill so jerks can come on here and troll him. Have some small shred of decency.

That took a lot to put out there.

However, I did snicker a little when I got the joke.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Archer, Baskingner, Lewwings
@Sir Narc: Nothing about Fearless RP has a subscription involved. You bought gmod, not FLRP the game. Soul isn't squeezing money out of anything. Donations are not obligatory, but a personal choice. What happens to your donation money after it left your hand to head to FL realistically isn't any of your concern. You gave money, you received something.

The argument of what Soul does with the money is stupid. When you go to Gamestop/Walmart/Aldi/Footlocker/Sears or wherever else you go and buy a candy bar, did you suddenly get up in arms with the owner because he chose not to use the money in a way that benefits YOU? Because that's what this is really about. You donated and you want more for it. Doesn't work that way. Should, but it doesn't. There are communities out there with options to dictate how the staff spend your money, this isn't one of them and probably never will be.

Just saying.
The following 3 users Like Old Man Jokhah's post:
  • Baskingner, Lewwings, Envy
(10-23-2017, 08:58 PM)Old Man Jokhah Wrote: @Sir Narc:  Nothing about Fearless RP has a subscription involved.  You bought gmod, not FLRP the game.  Soul isn't squeezing money out of anything.  Donations are not obligatory, but a personal choice.  What happens to your donation money after it left your hand to head to FL realistically isn't any of your concern.  You gave money, you received something.

The argument of what Soul does with the money is stupid.  When you go to Gamestop/Walmart/Aldi/Footlocker/Sears or wherever else you go and buy a candy bar, did you suddenly get up in arms with the owner because he chose not to use the money in a way that benefits YOU?  Because that's what this is really about.  You donated and you want more for it.  Doesn't work that way.  Should, but it doesn't.  There are communities out there with options to dictate how the staff spend your money, this isn't one of them and probably never will be.

Just saying.

Couldnt have said it any better.
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Archer, Old Man Jokhah
(10-23-2017, 10:11 AM)Sir Narc Wrote: That is a really twisted way of thinking about it... Thankful he's squeezing the last bit of cash? Shouldn't he think about the quality and the experience people have on the server? You wouldn't just stay anywhere and be thankful the owner is still paying property bills and nothing else. Players pay money or as it legally has to be called, "donate" to the development of FL...

No one asked you to donate?? If you have a problem with how Soul does things personally take it up with him. He is very easy to contact I agree with Awestruck. Ive spoken to him a handful of times recently and he listens. So either say something constructive instead of throwing some low level shade and butt-hurt feelings or go somewhere else.

-Removed by Steven8ken
The following 2 users Like Dragnort_'s post:
  • Lewwings, Archer
How the money you donate isn't of any real significance. Donation money is spent on the FL Server, Forums & Development costs. What is your problem?

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

(10-23-2017, 10:11 PM)Lewwings Wrote: How the money you donate isn't of any real significance. Donation money is spent on the FL Server, Forums & Development costs. What is your problem?

"Development costs."

ha
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
The following 7 users Like MasterNoda's post:
  • Lewwings, Xesus, Dragnort_, Old Man Jokhah, Infernaw, Envy, Marty
Noda..... You savage..... I love you bud.... <3