Last Chances
+support
this is the best update ever, im goin on the server to check it out
The following 2 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Floodify, Marty
(10-19-2017, 05:55 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: this is the best update ever, im goin on the server to check it out

wow my bro, ur back!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 7 users Like Floodify's post:
  • MrFinnConlon, Link, Joe Joe, DVN, dawson270500, Random, Eclipze
Where's my bastard last chance
IF YOUR READING THIS YOUR MOMMA A COUGAR
(10-20-2017, 03:16 PM)Cox Wrote: Where's my bastard last chance

I’m afraid you blew your last chance(s) already.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 3 users Like Reebs's post:
  • Random, Jonas, Archer
(10-20-2017, 03:16 PM)Cox Wrote: Where's my bastard last chance

The following 2 users Like Byra's post:
  • Reebs, Lewwings
Soo.. last chances aren't really last chances anymore, are they? Isn't it wise to change the name to something else fitting? Either way very few people stay permanently banned (even after last LAST chances, I'll bet my money) because a lot of admins are soft hearted/optimistic/biased.. or the players just manages to blackmail SoulRipper or SoulRipper wants more money and thinks its a great idea to remove bans.

Will there be an ABSOLUTE entrust in that after the last LAST chance (wow sounds so stupid) they will never be unbanned again or is the name outdated and is need of a change to perhaps "dw you will play here again, some day"?

EDIT: Or wait, is it a contunius loop of 6 months of last chances? Because that's just extended bans.. innit?
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 7 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DreeBott, LordOfMemory, Random, Lewwings, Hitman, General Rickets, RMV_United
(10-20-2017, 07:45 PM)Floodify Wrote: Soo.. last chances aren't really last chances anymore, are they? Isn't it wise to change the name to something else fitting? Either way very few people stay permanently banned (even after last LAST chances, I'll bet my money) because a lot of admins are soft hearted/optimistic/biased.. or the players just manages to blackmail SoulRipper or SoulRipper wants more money and thinks its a great idea to remove bans.

Will there be an ABSOLUTE entrust in that after the last LAST chance (wow sounds so stupid) they will never be unbanned again or is the name outdated and is need of a change to perhaps "dw you will play here again, some day"?

EDIT: Or wait, is it a contunius loop of 6 months of last chances?  Because that's just extended bans.. innit?

I never liked the idea of last chances anyway. We are all humans and are bound to make a mistake every now and then. Before this when were on your last chance it was basicly a thicking time bomb until your permanent ban kicks in.  Now, with the 6 month system, you will still be banned if you are a repeat offender but if you managed to stay unbanned for 6 months you can at least slip up again before getting permed.

Good change if you ask me, but maybe a name change is in order, yeah!
The following 2 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Falc, Haarek
BIT LATE THERE DONT YOU THINK???
[Image: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg]
señor de los anillos de plata
shitposter a nivel subatómico

Imagen de firma eliminada (demasiado grande) - DVN
(10-20-2017, 08:18 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 07:45 PM)Floodify Wrote: Soo.. last chances aren't really last chances anymore, are they? Isn't it wise to change the name to something else fitting? Either way very few people stay permanently banned (even after last LAST chances, I'll bet my money) because a lot of admins are soft hearted/optimistic/biased.. or the players just manages to blackmail SoulRipper or SoulRipper wants more money and thinks its a great idea to remove bans.

EDIT: Or wait, is it a contunius loop of 6 months of last chances?  Because that's just extended bans.. innit?

I never liked the idea of last chances anyway. We are all humans and are bound to make a mistake every now and then. Before this when were on your last chance it was basicly a thicking time bomb until your permanent ban kicks in.  Now, with the 6 month system, you will still be banned if you are a repeat offender but if you managed to stay unbanned for 6 months you can at least slip up again before getting permed.

Good change if you ask me, but maybe a name change is in order, yeah!

Someone give this guy a shot at f ucking staff, for real.
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Archer, DreeBott, Dragnort_