Last Chances
over 60 bans and have never seen this happen...
[Image: unknown.png]
(10-26-2017, 06:46 AM)Adamino Wrote: over 60 bans and have never seen this happen...

That’s because it just got added..

Did you miss the first page where the big announcement is?
The following 3 users Like Falc's post:
  • Eeee394, Archer, Lewwings
(10-20-2017, 08:40 PM)Falc Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 08:18 PM)Baskingner Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 07:45 PM)Floodify Wrote: Soo.. last chances aren't really last chances anymore, are they? Isn't it wise to change the name to something else fitting? Either way very few people stay permanently banned (even after last LAST chances, I'll bet my money) because a lot of admins are soft hearted/optimistic/biased.. or the players just manages to blackmail SoulRipper or SoulRipper wants more money and thinks its a great idea to remove bans.

Will there be an ABSOLUTE entrust in that after the last LAST chance (wow sounds so stupid) they will never be unbanned again or is the name outdated and is need of a change to perhaps "dw you will play here again, some day"?

EDIT: Or wait, is it a contunius loop of 6 months of last chances?  Because that's just extended bans.. innit?

I never liked the idea of last chances anyway. We are all humans and are bound to make a mistake every now and then. Before this when were on your last chance it was basicly a thicking time bomb until your permanent ban kicks in.  Now, with the 6 month system, you will still be banned if you are a repeat offender but if you managed to stay unbanned for 6 months you can at least slip up again before getting permed.

Good change if you ask me, but maybe a name change is in order, yeah!

Someone give this guy a shot at f ucking staff, for real.
yOu CAnT SaY thAt NoW hE wIlL neVEr gEt sTafF Angry
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Lewwings
Should be another exception to this rule.

Equally, if you acquire 300 additional hours from when you acquired your last ban you're taken off last chance.

Some people play much more intense than others meaning they are more likely to get banned as they're operating on the server more.
The following 7 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Link, Lewwings, Floodify, Ratatoskrr, DreeBott, Eclipze, Jordy
(10-18-2017, 05:56 PM)Divey Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 05:43 PM)Lewwings Wrote: Seems like a good addition to the ban guidelines. Everything is getting guidelined now! Nice work, Divey.

Thank you, although everything I do for the most part is discussed with Awestruck and a lot of good ideas for guidelines are contributed from the staff team and sometimes even the community have an impact on the changes that go on. It's just that recently I have been the one making the announcements, so don't be fooled!

That's probably because you can write much more then the others could, i guess. imo höhö
The following 1 user Likes RMV_United's post:
  • Lewwings
(10-20-2017, 07:45 PM)Floodify Wrote: Soo.. last chances aren't really last chances anymore, are they? Isn't it wise to change the name to something else fitting? Either way very few people stay permanently banned (even after last LAST chances, I'll bet my money) because a lot of admins are soft hearted/optimistic/biased.. or the players just manages to blackmail SoulRipper or SoulRipper wants more money and thinks its a great idea to remove bans.

Will there be an ABSOLUTE entrust in that after the last LAST chance (wow sounds so stupid) they will never be unbanned again or is the name outdated and is need of a change to perhaps "dw you will play here again, some day"?

EDIT: Or wait, is it a contunius loop of 6 months of last chances?  Because that's just extended bans.. innit?

SoulRipper be like...
ExPOsSeD
Added: If a user goes through 3 last chances and then gets banned on their third, then they will receive a permanent suspension.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 1 user Likes Divey's post:
  • Random